💜 Chap 13 💜 Proposal ❤

After she said about her past vetri feel bad to her and her life about her childhood.vetri felt more love towards her day by day so he planned to propose her.

Its was the day before the birthday.

mishra was huffing and scolding vetri from inside as he tells that he doesn't know that what is special for mishra tomorrow but he knows and he wants to suprise her he did not tell her.vetri and her family was suppressing their laugh seeing her grumpy and angry face to which her nose becomes red in colour.

She went inside after glaring all making them laugh out loudly.she went to their room and,

Mis-Cheii nalaikku yenna naal endu kooda oruthar kaachu nyabagam illa cheii.

Her eyes welled with tears and she layed down in the bed and started to sobbed.hearing the door opening sound she stop her crying and slept.vetri too layed down in the bed after setting the alarm at 11.45.

Mishra turned towards him and saw him sleeping peacefully and she glared him and slept turning to other side.he controlled his smile and slept without knowing that poor soul is crying silently.

At 11.45 alarm ringed vetri wake up slowly and went out to seeing the decoration after setting the alarm to 11.55 pm.at 11.55 mishra wake up to ringing sound groaning and scold vetri as she thinks that he was on the bed.sensing the bed was empty she get up and off the alarm but confuse to see the time.and when she kept it again she saw a note and read it.

"Comes to the terrance quickly"

She thought it was his suprise for birthday and she went quickly to terrance and saw the place was dark.she called his name but there is no sign of anyone when she try to leave a big flash hit to her face.she opened her eyes and saw the direction where the flash comes.she saw a screen and she sees the video of her from the childhood pictures of her.

Her eyes started to yelled up and after the video finished the place lighted up with colourful bulbs showing a big banner where her pic was attached and at last a birthday wish.she jerked to a balloon plopping sound from the surrounding from near by and saw her and his family was their smiling at her and all wished her together.

All-Happy Birthday Mishra/Anni/Papa/Thangachi.

She smiled looking at all of them and saw vetri and he smile and winked at her.then she started to cut the cake and she was confused to whom she should feed.first she feed her mom,dad,brother and vetri and followed by his mom to all.

After the celebration all went to their respective rooms after sending off his parents as vetri said he will come their at morning.mishra try to sleep but vetri stopped her,

Vet-Heyy iru iru.

Mus-Yen pa adhan ellam mudijiruche.

Vet-Appo unakku ennoda gift venama?

Mis-Gift aah enna gift uh sollu sollu.

Vet-Solren takkunu poi dress changed panni tu va po.

Mis-Ippo va?enga porom?

Vet-Eppidiye kelvi kettutu irundha appo kootitu poga maaten parawallaya?

Mis-Ila illa naan waren wait.

She quickly went inside the closet and changed her dress and comes out.he dragged her out of the house and took his bike which was bring by siddharth from his house.both went from their and vetri stopped in front of the beach and she went happily and shocked to see a setup and their its written "I Love You Mishra".she turn towards him and saw him in knees.

Vet-I LOVE YOU MISHRA.I would love for you to grow old with me! The best is yet to be and begins from the moment you say YES!

Hearing the 3 magical words from his she doesn't know what to do.vetri waited eargerly until she say yes and atlast she say,

Mis-YES,I WILL BE AND I LOVE YOU TOO VETRI.

This makes him to smile wider showing his dimple and stands up and turn her around.he put a chain and its pendant was their first letter of their name.she sees the chain and turn towards him and both hugged each other tightly and said the 3 magical words at same time smile looking at eachother and the waves.

Both went to house after they spends some time.before they sleep vetri tells her,

Vet-Naanum neeyum nalaikku enga veetuku porom unakku ok dhaane?

Mis-Enakku ok dhan ippo thoongalam thokkam warudhu.

Vetri chuckled seeing her yawning and both slept peacefully.

What will happen next?

To know the answer for this question stay tuned with the story 😉😉

Naan last chappy a save panna poi publish aachu adhan copy pantu delete pannen chorry 🙏🙏🙏 and appidiye edha publish panna wandhen phone off aachu pa 😣😣 sorry 🙏🙏.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄