💜 Chap 5 💜 Ignoring Her 😏

Mishra cries her heart to misunderstand him and she did not habe guts to stand before him and speaks to him because she feels guilty.after washing her face she went down in search of him to ask him sorry.when she saw him in the garden speaking in the call so she went from their.

But he act as he knows that she might comes to him.so he act as speaking in the phone and ignore her totally.

Vet mv-Nee panna thappa nee unaranum adhu waraikkum naan unna kandukamaye dhaan iruppen.elaarthukum oru kaaranam irukku adha naan oru nalaikku solli dhaan aaganum.Sorry un kitta irundhu maraikkiradhu.ellame panradhu un nalladhu kaaga mattum dhaan.

He went inside amd went to meet mishra's father but he was not their so he went to kitchen and so mishra and her mom.her mom saw him and asked mishra to get down from the slab so she get down without any arguement.

Vet-Athai mama enga?

Akh-Awaru room la dhan pa irupparu.

Vet-Room la illa athai.

That time sanjeev comes out from his room and saw vetri speaking his mom.

San-Enna kitchen ku wandhu irukkinga?

That time only he notice moshra was in the kitchen.

San-Ooh unga pondati illa ma irukka mudiyadha adhu dhaan wandhingala?

Vet-Appidiye wechikongalen.

Saying this he wink at mishra making mom son shocked and they kept their hand in the mouth making mishra blush.mishra excuse herself and went from their.all laughed seeing her.

Vet-Sari mama enga?

San-Awaru kadaikku poitaru yen amma sollallaya?

Vet-Awangalukku awanga purushan enga pona ne theriyadham room kulla irukkanga nu sonnatha thawira..

Akh-Eyyy naan marandhuten pa naan dhaan kadaikke anuppinen.

Vetri nodded and went to the room leaving mom son duo smile seeing each other.vetri went inside the room and saw her sitting in the bed in a deep thought.feeling his presence she comes out from the trance.

Mis-Oru nimishom...

Vet-Yenna?

Mis-Yen appidi sonna?

Vet-Eppidi?

Mis-Adhu........

Vet-See engalukulla irukkira prachinaya engalukulla vechikiradhu dhaan better adha amma appa ku therinji kashta paduthiradhu ellam enakku theriyadhu.so anda situation la naama unmaya olarama irukkanum endra thukaga dhaan appidi onnu sonna and unakku naan kannadichadhu uncomfortable aah irundhuchina sorry situation a samalikka dhaan pannen illama venum ne laam kedayadhu.

He went to the balcony after saying this making her shockdd seeing his behaviour.after sometime tgey had their dinner afterkrish pa comes to the house.In that full day Vetri Ignore Mishra as he did not want to disturb her and she have to accept her wrong........💚.

What will happen next?

To know the answer for this questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄