💜 Chap 2 💜 Leaving To Village 🏡

Next day.......

Morning vetri wake up from the sleep and saw the uncomfortsble surrounding.then only the reality hit him he is married and he is not in his house.he saw the bed and mishra sleeping.there is no any movement of her from waking up.

Disturbing from the sound mishra wake up and saw vetri cleaning the mess she created yesterday.her remember's yesterday scene that she scold him and all.her heart tell ger to asksorry but she did not ask what her heart said in her life.she felt hurt from somewhere in bottom of her heart.but did not ask anything from him and went with a straight face.she comes out with the towel tied around her thinking he might went out but he was in the room taking his dress from the luggage.

He turn to go to washroom but jerked seeing her in towel.he quickly turn to other side.

Vetri-Sorry...

Due to his sound she quickly look at him with wide eyes and turn to otherside.

Vet-Hello madam neenga mattum illa inda room la ippo naanum irukken washroom pogum podhu konjam dress a yeduthitu poringala.

Mis-Yenakku eppidi theriyum nee inga nikkiren nu loosu.

Vet-Yaaru naan loosa nee elumbum podhu naan inga dhaan ninda night thoongina dress appowe yosikka wenam naan fresh up aagala nu.yaarachu niggt podra dress a poduvangala?

Mis-Hello enna romba over aah pogudhu vaai?

Vet-Edhukku melayum pogim nee eppidi nintu dress podama vettuya irundha.

Showing the right side,

Vet-Anda pokam dhaane closet seekirama po ulla shumma pesite irukkama.

Mishra went by turning back wheather he is looking at her.hearing the door closing sound he sighed heavily and went inside to fresh up.

Mishra get ready in a light purple colour saree with half sleeve blouse.while she comes out from the closet vetri comes out with purple shirt by folding the sleeve with black trouser.

Hee went to balcony and put his towel and stand their seeing the morning view their.he felt her presence and turn to her saw her dress and his dress was in same colour.he did not said anything to her just smile and went outside and she too follow him.

Seeing both of them coming devika and akhila who is arranging breakfast smile to each other and smile looking at the couple.vetri smile but mishra smile a little but they did not care as they know the reason.

All had the breakfast while talking.as usual mishra and vetri did not speak to each other.

Dev-Vetri naanga innaiku kelamburom pa..

Vet-Ooh (said with a sad tone)yethuna manikku ma?

Vis-Breakfast mudichitu poidrom pa cab vandhurum.

Vet-Ooh sari pa.

Vetri did not ask anything or he did not tell them to satay because he knows that mishra's behaviour to him will hurt them so much.

After breakfast vetri kept the luggage in the cab and hugged his parents and his princess.

Anj-Poitu waren seekirama wandhuru.

Vet-Sari princess naan seekirama vandhiruven nee po.

Anj-Hmm.

Anjana bid bye to all and his parents too bid bye to all and went from their.until the car dissappear from his sight he wait near the gate.he went insidethe house leaving mishra alone as he doesn't want to trouble her.but he does not know that the poor soul in outside felt hurt while he ignore her without her knowledge........💚

What will happen next?
What future holds for mishra?

To know the answers for all these questions stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.

With love,
Frozen❄