1

Jennie's POV

The huge metal gates opened as the police van go inside. David, the guard who is sitting with me is quite gentle and talking to me normally. I stared at the door as it closed. It feels like my future locked up in a dark dungeon.

"Stop talking to her! She is nothing but another bitch." The driver said harshly.

David give me a small smile. I get off the van. This is a special prison for only women. I sighed, at least I'm in the prison for women.

"If you think that you are relieved, then dream on. It's not only for women, there's psycho killers also who are diagnosed." The other guard laughed maniacally.

Fear crept in my heart. He dragged me to the long empty corridor to a room. The incharge is sitting there. He uncuffed me. I already know the tight cuff leave red marks on my wrists.

"Hello Miss Kim. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the in charge officer of this prison. Though have sympathy for you, it won't cross my duty. Even a slight indiscipline will cost punishment." She said, gesturing towards the open door.

I followed her behind to another room, where a female guard handed me the prison uniform. It's an orange jumpsuit which looks way too much bigger to me. I changed into it and I was right. I think it triple than my size. I rolled up the sleeves, also from the legs part. As I go out of the changing room, Officer Taeyeon stared at me amused.

"You uh it's pretty big.. anyway let's moving." She started to walk away wishing me to follow her, which I did.

We are walking through a long corridor of cell. Inmates are peeking out. Some are even cursing at me. At last she stopped in front of a cell. I go in, there's two bunk beds. A table with a lot of papers and books on it.

"Your cell mate will be here soon. It's past dinner time. Take some rest." Officer Taeyeon said before the door closed with a loud bang.

I need to share this cell? What if the person doesn't like me? Or worst part is if that person is a bully. I need to stay strong.

I walked over to the desk. I noticed all those are letters and there's 'Rosé' written at the end. She must be my cell mate. I don't want to pry into someone's privet things. I moved to the bunk bed. I'm really exhausted with all these things. I lay down and let my eyes close.

A voice woke me up, "So you are the goody to shoe girl. Ugh! You look weak."

I get up immediately. It's a tall girl with blonde hair. She looks pretty. Her eyes are brown but I can't help but to look down as she is almost glaring at me.

She didn't said anything and get on the top bed. I hope it doesn't break down on me.

"Do not disturb my sleep. If you wanna cry then do it silently." She didn't said anymore.

I sighed, nodding even though she isn't looking at me. Finally as I close my eyes I remember the incidents and my family. Tears starts to rolled down my cheeks. I can't cry loud, I bite my lip and sob silently.

My sleep hampered by the loud noises of ringing a bell. I get up, my head hurts a lot. I rub my eyes to see clearly. First I notice my cell mate is already up.

"We don't have all day for you. It's not your house. Get up!" She barked.

I nodded only. I noticed the other inmates are also standing close to the door. Maybe the door will open to do morning routine and breakfast. After a few minutes the door opened.

She turned to me, "stay close to me. I'm not gonna find if you get lost in the crowd. And my name is Rosé." With that she walked out and I quickly followed her. She is not that bad after all.

First we went to the bathroom to do morning routine. All those bullies not letting others go in first. Me and Rosé wait until end. I took a quick refreshing shower. We get back to cell again. I always stay behind Rosé.

It's breakfast time now. Rosé strictly told me not to leave her side. Some psycho killers are also there. My heart already drumming in terror. In the end I really lost her in the crowd. I can find her in the dining room, so I keep going. The room is gigantic. Hundreds of inmates are chattering in the line for food. I thought the food will be disgusting, but it's surprisingly bearable. I got one ham and cheese sandwich, a small pack of milk. There's fruits also. I don't know what to choose between apple or pear.

"Yah! Choose fast! There's more people waiting. Fucking little brat!" A girl yelled at me.

I quickly get an apple with shaky hands and walked away to eat somewhere. I found an empty table at the end. I was about to eat when two male guards sit down next to me.

"Hey beautiful. Are you new here?" One of them asked playing with my hair.

I feel uncomfortable. "Y-yes." I stuttered.

They laughed, "awe she is cute!"

"You smells delicious. Wanna be friends  cupcake?" He asked and squeezed my butt.

I jumped up in fear. Those inmates near me snickered. I'm at the verge of crying.

"Oh trying to be innocent? No problem I loves to play--" he stopped talking as their walkie talkie gives signal.

"We haven't finished with you yet. Let's go Carl." He said before walking away.

I feel disgusted. It's sexual harassment. I never have the backbone to protest against something wrong. What am I gonna do here for one year? I wiped my tears with the sleeves.

"There you are! Didn't I told you to stick to me!?" Rosé scolded me, while approaching me.

I didn't said anything, or look at her. I just nodded. I don't want anyone to see me cry. Go to the cell is the best option. I ignored Rosé's scolding and run out of the room. I can heard a loud commotion. Maybe someone is fighting. I have no intention to check it. I just want to get out of here. I run faster as tears rolled down my cheeks more.

_________________________________________

1st chapter!

Please vote and comment!

Thank you so much for supporting.

Love you all <333