2

Jennie's POV

After getting back to the cell, I stayed in the bed. I don't want to go out there. I felt a light shake, but just turned around.

"Wake up already will you?" I heard Rosé's harsh voice.

I jolted up, hurting my head by the bed above me. I groaned in pain.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Rosé asked again.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"What happened there?" She sit down on the floor.

I fiddle with my fingers. How can I say that those perverts touched me?

"I uh.. nothing." I mumbled.

"Do not try to lie. Ugh! Why am I even asking?" She rolled her eyes before getting up, "because of you ,her madness kicked in again."

I stared at her confused. "Who? What do you mean?"

She give me cold stare, "I'm telling you this for first and last time. Just do not try to get her attention. I don't wanna die along with you."

"I seriously don't understand." I said, getting tired.

"Fuck it!" Rosé grabbed my shoulder tightly, "watch out of 'Z'."

She didn't look at me and walked out of the cell as the door opened once again, signaling for lunch time. I don't want to face anymore bullying right now. I'm scared. I choose to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

"If you are planing on dying without eating then it's lame." Rosé's cold voice snap me back to reality.

I haven't eaten since yesterday. I'm feeling weak. But I don't wanna go out there.

"Stop being weak. They will crush you more." She said again.

My tummy grumbled loudly. I need food. Can't avoid my hunger anymore. I followed closely behind Rosé. She is way too taller that hides my small frame. This time I didn't lost her. The inmates around me giving me weird glances then talking in hushed tone. I felt a hand sneaked in mine holding it tight. It's Rosé, looking straight ahead but holding my hand tightly. I smiled slightly. She maybe treat me coldly but she cares. As we stand in the line she let go of my hand. I take a tray and waiting for my turn, suddenly some inmates from behind me bumped roughly. I fall on the ground. They started to laugh.

"Are you okay? Get up." Rosé tried to help me.

"Yah bitch! Who told you help her? Get lost." The taller girl kicked Rosé harshly.  I gasped in fear.

They are four. All are looking fierce. I gulped. One of them harshly pulls me up by the collar.

"So you are the popular bitch." She smirked checking me, "yah do you wanna die?"

I gulped, shaking my head in fear. They laughed. She grabbed my chin tightly, "I'm the queen bitch here. Dare to steal the spotlight, I'll beat you up to death."

She pushed me away to her friends, "what are you all looking at? Go play with her, I need some entertainment while eating."

"N-no! Please.." I struggle to get away from their grip.

"Aish this slut!" One of the slapped me across my cheek. It stings badly. Tears comes out as she kicked on my stomach. It feels like my inner parts are gonna damage.

"LOOK AT US!!" Another girl grabbed a fistful of my hair yanking my head up.

Another punch started to make me feel dizzy. I groaned in pain, no one comes to help me. All of a sudden others look at behind them and gasped,backing away. All the inmates have scared expressions.