3

Jennie's POV

I go to my cell to see Rosé is already there, writing something. I sit down on my bed. She glanced at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I'm taken aback, "yeah." She don't really care.

"Try to put a strong shield around you. This place is cruel. No one will help you, not even guards." She look at me with a little bit of concern. "Especially you are marked. She loves to see others in pain."

"Who is this 'Z'? Why all people are scared of her? Why are you warning me? and it feels like I involved in something. I didn't even do anything except getting bullied by others here." This is my first time snapping at someone.

Rosé stared at me coldly. I lowered my head before apologizing, "S-sorry."

My parents and older sister always manipulate me. They don't want me to go out in public or media know about me. I don't want attention also. It suffocates me. But here I am taking all the blame and--

"I don't wanna talk about her. If you wanna come to the game room, you can." She walked away.

Why is she ignoring my questions? Is she really dangerous? How does she looks like?

.
.
.
.
.

Rosé didn't talked to me for the whole day. I woke up and did morning routine  as usual. It's been 3 days I'm in the prison. I have no visitors yet. I miss my family so much. I cried last night again.

"You should really stop crying at night. It ruins my sleep." Rosé said, without looking up from writing the letter.

I didn't answered. I'm fade up with her cold behavior. I wait until the door open. Without waiting for her, I walked out straight to the washroom. Making myself strong is the only way to survive here. I already decided to stay away from everyone, whether from the bullies or my cellmate.

I didn't noticed that someone is in front me as I was so in thought. I bumped into someone, splattering her food tray.

"FUCKING BITCH!!" Hwasa yelled.

I flinched as I saw her getting angry. I'm so dead. She grabbed me by the collar.

"DON'T YOU HAVE EYES!? YOU WANNA PICK ON ME!!?" She yelled.

"I-I did n-not mean t-t-to.. I'm s-sorry--" she grabbed my hair, tugging it harshly.

I winced in pain, "s-stop please ahh! It hurts!"

She slapped me hard. "This is for bumping into me!" Slapped again, "This is for ruining clothes!" I hide my face and close my eyes shut, as she was about to slap me.

"Do you wanna die?" A simple question heard and all the noises around me stopped.

I slowly opened my eyes, and look over at the new girl. My eyes widen, she is beautiful. Her porcelain skin, big eyes, straight eyebrows, pointed nose, plump heart shaped lips, define jawline. Her eyes are cold. The way she is glaring at Hwasa, it shivers down my spine.

"Oh! Who released this psycho?" Hwasa said, "I thought you'll taken to the asylum bitch."

I'm shocked to hear those words. I look over at the girl, her eyes turned murderous.

"Leave her and get out of my sight Hwasa." Her voice is kinda husky, which makes my tummy flip.

"What if I don-- aahgh!" That girl attacked Hwasa all of a sudden.

I stumbled down on the floor as they fight with each other. That girl's punches are really hard. Others are not even getting close to them to stop. Hwasa is bleeding already. Her nose, lips are all busted. I'm scared of blood. The guards are also not coming to stop them. I don't know how I get so much courage that I quickly approached them and with all my power, i dragged that girl away from top of Hwasa.

"Stop it!! You'll kill her!" I said in my loudest voice, which might sounds weak to others.

"Then let her die!! Why the fuck do you care!?" She grabbed both of my arms tightly and hold me close to her.

I'm frightened by her furious manner. Her brown eyes are boring into mine. I gulped hard. After a few moments later she released me.

"If I ever see anyone fucking trying to bully her... it'll be worst." She pointed at me and said those words.

Hwasa was already taken away by her friends. That girl walked away from me to somewhere. The inmates stared at me before going back to eat. I hesitated then grab my breakfast and sit in the corner, away from everyone.

I keep on thinking her words. Why did she defended me? Is it her? The 'Z'?

"What are you thinking kiddo?" Lisa asked.

She sit down opposite to me. I look at her and she give me a sweet smile.

"Umm..nothing." I answered.

"Are you sure? Or is it because of Jisoo?" She asked again.

I raised my eyebrow, "Jisoo?"

"Yes. Kim Jisoo aka 'Z'." I jumped in surprise as that girl sit down beside me.

She have a slight smirk on her perfect lips. I don't know what to say.

"Speechless, kitten?" She asked.

I blushed, and looked away. I heard her chuckle. I start to eat, looking down at my plate.

"Don't worry they won't bother you anymore." She said.

Should I say thank you? Gosh! Why am I being nervous?

I glanced at her, even though she is beautiful, her structure is tough. Like she fights a lot. I can see her features up close now.

"Stop staring. You might fall babygirl." She smirked.

I heard Lisa laughed as I look down with red cheeks.

"T-thanks for helping." After sometime I said.

She put an apple on my plate, "Eat, don't speak. You don't need to say thank you."

She sounds so authoritative that I obeyed instantly. After eating, she is the one take my plate. I don't know whether to go to my cell or just wait for her. I choose the first option, but as I'm about to go out of the hall room, Jisoo grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I-I am-- to my cell."

"Why? Stay here. I'll show you the game room." She pulled me along with her.

I didn't protested as I felt comfortable around her. I know it's too early but still, I can feel that she is a good person. I smiled as I felt her protectively holding my hand.

_________________________________________

Happy new year to all!

Hope you all are doing great.

New chapter here!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

<333