9

Jennie's POV

Jisoo didn't bother me for the rest of the morning. Actually she is kinda vanished. She didn't returned in cell. I couldn't found her in canteen as well. After finishing my breakfast, I go to the game room. She isn't here as well. I sighed before going to my place, the small library.

I don't know why I can't concentrate in reading? Jisoo's thoughts clouding my head. I hit my head with the book. It's so annoying.

"I guess you gone crazy."

I look up to find Rosé, sitting opposite to me, a book in her hand.

"Rosé!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"What? Why are you so surprised? Am I a ghost?" She asked sarcastically.

I actually don't mind it anymore. She is always sarcastic but has a good heart.

"It's been two days I last talk to you."

"Hmm.."

She only hummed while reading her book. I don't know what to say.

"How are you?" She asked all of a sudden.

I smiled faintly, "mmh I'm fine I guess."

"I heard what happened. Also you shifted to 'Z' cell. Are you really fine?" She asked worriedly, while staring at me.

I fiddled with my fingers, "If I say it doesn't matter, then it would be wrong. I'm still shaken by what happened to me. It was scary."

She didn't said anything.

"About living with Jisoo, it's comfortable. Rosé, everyone fears her. To be honest she is a soft person. She is not bad at all." I tried to convince her.

She snickered, "are you kidding with me? She fucking killed-- uhm I mean you are so naive. You fall for her trap. I warned you so many times. She is a fucking psycho--

"Complete it and I'll beat the shit out of you!"

We both jumped up in fear when Lisa angrily threatened Rosé. She is looking scary. I never saw her like this before. She is always goofy and smiling.

"N-nothing. I'm sorry." Rosé apologized and bowed.

Her face becomes pale as Lisa grabbed her by the collar and yanked her up.

"A fucking little bitch like you have the courage to talk about Jisoo behind her back. Do you even know anything!? Well you don't need to, cause I'm gonna beat you to death so that mouth won't speak any shit." Lisa punched her hard.

I yelped. My mind goes blank for a few seconds. When I heard Rosé crying out in pain, I tried to pull away Lisa. But she is too much strong.

"Please! Lisa stop it. You'll be in trouble!" I said desperately.

"I'll kill her!! How dare she talk shit about Jisoo!?" Lisa keep on punching Rosé.

I used all my strength and pulled her away from Rosé.

"Stop it!!" I yelled at Lisa.

Rosé is bleeding. I carefully pulled her up.

"Let me take you to the doctor." I said.

She didn't refused. Other inmates are staring at us and laughing. I ignored them and walked out with Rosé.

Dr. Yoona asked what happened. Rosé refused to say it. After getting her wounds treated, she lay down on the infirmary bed.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I asked.

She looked away from me.

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Why are you apologizing?" She snapped at me.

"Um well because of me you get hurt--"

"How the hell it is your fault!?"

I scratched my head.

"Jennie, stop being gentle. I'm tyee one should apologize to you for being a bitch. From the first day, I was treating you badly. You always ask me how am I doing? Or apologize to those things that you didn't do. Right now I should be the one thanking you. Actually I don't know how to show gratitude. I'm always treated badly here by other inmates. I needed to be cold." She said in a breaking voice.

I hold her hand, "I didn't mind honestly. You don't need to feel guilty. Can we be friends?"

"Ehh!? Are you sure?" She gets surprised by my question.

I smiled, "yes! Of course."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After dinner I go back to my cell. Jisoo didn't come to dinner as well. I sighed before going inside.

"It took you long to come back."

I jumped up in surprise. There she is lying on her bed casually. I kind of get annoyed.

"Where have you been the whole day?" I asked.

"Got some work to do." She answered sitting down on her bed.

I stared at her. She smirked. I walked closer to her bed.

"Why didn't you told me? I was thinking that you get into trouble." I rambled.

She laughed all of a sudden then pulled me down on the bed.

"Why? Are you worried?" She asked.

I gulped at her closeness, "w-why would I be worried? I'm just asking."

She giggled, then pinched my cheeks.

"Why do you need to be so cute. Your cheeks look like mandu."

I glared at her, "what!? Yahh!"

I smacked her head. She laughed then poked my cheek again.

"Stop it!!!" I grabbed the pillow and hit her.

"Ow! Ow! Ahh!! Yahh stop stop!" She grabbed the pillow, yanking it away from me. Then pushed me down on the bed and get on top of me.

I yelped in surprise. She hold both of my hands beside my head. I blushed at our position. She is practically sitting on my hips.

"You are a wild little kitten." She said, smiling.

I gulped again without saying anything. She noticed our position as well. She smirked then start to lean close to my face. I close my eyes. I heard her giggled then the weight lifted off.

"You are damn cute princess." She said.

I turned to her as she lay down beside me. I can feel my heart is beating faster. I patted my chest. What is wrong with me?

_________________________________________