14

Jennie's POV

My heart started to beat faster. Her words and stare is so heavy. She is serious.

"What do you mean?" I play it dumb.

"I like you Jennie, more than a friend. I know you are not dumb enough to understand it." She said it roughly.

I don't know what to answer. Well I do like girls. Still it's for the first time someone confessed to me. It's overwhelming.

"Please trust me, I won't hurt you. I wanna protect you. I can't explain how much you make my heart flutter. Give me a chance Jennie." She keep on begging.

"Umm I don't know what to say."

"Why? Am I that disgusting--"

"No no! It's my first time."

"W-what? Eh?"

I felt my cheeks burn, "No one confessed to me before. You are the first one who likes me."

She started to laugh, I glared at her.

"Why are you laughing!?" I'm embarrassed.

"Oh my god! You are so cute. I never thought you are such a fresher." She laughed more.

"Ugh!! You are annoying!" I glared at her.

I was about to leave the room, but she back hugged me.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Away from you!"

"Nope! You can't. I'm not gonna let you get away from me. You are gonna be by my side for the rest of your life." She give me a big happy smile.

I can't help but to smile as well. Maybe she is living in dark, that doesn't mean there's not a good side in her.

.
.
.
.
.

We are walking to the work room, when Jisoo hold my hand. I look at her but she looks normal.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just holding your hand." She replied casually.

"Why? Other might think something." I tried to let go of her hand.

"Let them think. It's not our problem if they think anything bad. It doesn't matter. I love holding your hand." She give me an assuring smile.

My cheeks warm up again. She is right. What others think doesn't matter. I'm feeling happy, that matters the most. I think too much about what others will think. I was too afraid to go out or interact with people after that incident happened in my life.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" She snapped her fingers.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Let's go then." She dragged me in the room.

Others stared at us, some of them giving us disgusted looks, some are glaring. I know they won't leave me alone anymore. Jisoo give my hand a squeeze to assure me.

"Finally!!" Lisa yelled excitedly.

"Congratulations! At last it happened. I'm so happy for you." Rosé give me a tight hug.

I'm definitely a tomato now. I look over at Jisoo, she is also feeling shy.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked trying to act as fool.

"Oh come on! As if we can't see it. You two are dating already. Look at Jisoo, the 'OH SO TOUGH MAFIA' is now blushing!" Lisa started to tease us.

"Do you wanna get punched?" Jisoo glared at her but it didn't work.

"She haven't asked me for date." I said truthfully.

"What!?" Jisoo scowled, "Didn't I asked for a chance? Isn't that asking for a date?"

Lisa and Rosé both sighed, "no it's not. Ask her properly."

"I'm really sorry for my dumb friend Jennie." Lisa apologize dramatically.

I'm about to walk over to the hand craft work table, Jisoo hurriedly walk over to me.

"What- what are you doing?" I asked, surprised by her behavior.

She get on her one knee, "Can you go out with me?"

Lisa and others started to make noises. I become more embarrassed. I hit her shoulder then pull her up.

"God damn Jisoo!! Do you really need to go this far!?"

She pouted, "but they said I need to ask you out properly."

I wanna smack her badly.

"Aishh!! You don't need to. I already accepted you. Now, can you three stop making me embarrass please!?" I glared at those three before walking out of the room, feeling extremely shy.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ms. Kim, you have a visitor." The guard come up to me and said.

I know exactly who is this. My blood already started to boil. I followed the guard without looking at anyone. As soon as I open the door to the visitor room, I found my father and step-mother is there.

"How are you Jennie?" He asked.

"I'm good."

"Is anyone harassing you?" He asked politely.

I know his act very well now.

"Why are you here? If it's because of the money, I'm not gonna sign." I said strictly.

He sighed, "can't I come here to see you?"

I chuckled, "Funny. You never cared for me. Otherwise you wouldn't let me rot in this place. I was not the one who steal, it's fucking your eldest daughter!"

"Shut your mouth!! Do not dare to put your fucking crime on my daughter!" Step-mother yelled back.

"Will you two shut up!?" My father boomed.

I glared at both of them, "I really hate you."

"Jen please listen to me, I'm really sorry for making you go through this. Why are you acting like I'm a stranger? You were never like this before? I also heard that something is going on with you and a psycho girl. Tell me the truth." He asked coldly.

"So you put spies to spy on me? Gosh! You are disgusting."

"You are the one whose a disgusting one! You trashy lesbian!" My step mother spit on the floor.

"I didn't know that you are like those people. Do you want my reputation to go down?" Father glared at me coldly.

I glared back. The pain, anger, sadness, disappointment working together inside me. I want punch him.

"I don't fucking care about your reputation anymore. I'm already inside prison. I have harmed you and your company's fame. I can do whatever I want. You can't stop me." I walked to the door.

I look back and said, "Without my sign you can't withdraw a single cent. My mom owned the 70% share of the company. Right now I'm the owner of that 70%. I never claimed what's mine. From now on, I'm gonna do that."

I slammed the door shut. I can hear them yelling after me. Tears start to roll down from my cheeks. I want to cry. It's fucking unnerving. Why did you left me mom? I'm suffocating here.

I bumped into someone. I know, it's her. Jisoo instantly hug me tightly.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Tell me, who did it!?" She panicked.

I pat her shoulder to stop "Let's talk in our cell. I'm ready to talk about my past now."

I need to tell her. She is the only person I can trust. I know that I'll feel light after sharing.

________________________________________