7

Jisoo's POV

I don't like it when her smile disappear. I can feel something is going on in her mind. She stared at me as if trying to figure out something.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She give me a soft smile, "I am okay."

"You two look like a couple." Lisa said, as Jennie blushed hard.

I glared at Lisa. She only laughed at us.

"I-I uhm I'll go to washroom." Jennie said excusing herself.

"Can't you be a little mature?" I scolded Lisa.

"Duh! You look like an idiot right now, staring at her as if she is only one in this whole room." She said casually.

I was about to reply when I found her words true. I really can't see anyone except Jennie when she is around. What's wrong with me?

"Anyway Shane bring a news." Lisa said catching my attention.

"I guess the deal went well." I leaned back in my chair.

She nodded, "but there's another one. She is gonna auction your grandparents house."

"WHAT!?" I can't help but to yell in fury.

How dare she try to put her filthy hands on their property!? I can't let it happen.

"Calm down. I talked to Professor Jung. He will do something." Lisa said.

After that bitch taking everything away from me, now she is trying to seize the only thing I have from my grandpa away from me. I can't even do anything. If only I didn't acted impulsively that night, I wouldn't ended up in this shitty place.

"Jisoo don't lose hope. We will do everything to protect that property." Lisa tried to assure me.

"I want to be alone." I said before walking out of the canteen.

I need to cool myself. It's fucking unfair. She can do all those wrong doing freely but I'm stuck here without doing anything.

I suddenly heard groaning sounds coming from washroom. I'm not in the mood to get into anything. I was about to walk away when I remember Jennie went to washroom and haven't come back yet. I tried to open the door but it's locked.

"YAHH!! OPEN IT!" I yelled banging hard on the door.

Something is wrong going on inside. I was about to kick the door when a guard come out.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" He glared at me.

I felt uneasy, "what are you going inside a girl's washroom!?"

"None of your business!" He tried to push me away.

I grabbed his right arm, flipping him down. I quickly get inside and horrified. Jennie is lying on the wet dirty floor unconscious. Her clothes are trying to be ripped away. There's another guard standing beside her. I can't control my anger anymore.

"You fucking bastard!" I grabbed his throat.

He punched me in gut. I crouched down in pain.

"Fucking slut! How dare you try to ruin our business!?" He grabbed my hair, then slapped me.

I kicked his leg, losing his balance. I punched him on the jaw. The guard from earlier come inside holding me from back. Before they beat me, other guards came and free us apart.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Officer Taeyeong angrily asked.

"THEY TRIED TO RAPE HER!" I yelled.