16

Jennie's POV

I smiled at the thought of us kissing for the first time. Well it was my first kiss. I was such a closeted one. I feel more alive after yelled at my father, and share my past to Jisoo.

I stared at Jisoo, who is playing card game with Lisa and others. Before coming here, I always thought I'm the only one who is unlucky. Right now I can tell that there's a lot people who are in worst situation outside. Initially I had thought why people needs to take revenge, they should give second chance. I was totally wrong. Second chance deserves those person who realise there mistakes and grieving already.

"You might dig hole in Jisoo's face." Rosé joked.

I chuckled, "I'm not looking at her."

"Oh sure!" She slapped my arm.

"As if you don't stare at Lisa?" I countered.

"Of course not!"

"Haha! Sure sure!"

"So did you two kissed already?"

The question made me blush.

"Oh shit!! Really? When??" Now she start to ask more.

"Last night." I answered shortly.

"Don't tell me you lose your V card as well!?" She literally yelled excitedly.

I hold the mouth, "what the fuck Rosé!?"

She start to laugh. I smacked her head. Lisa and Jisoo come to us.

"Why are you two fighting?" Lisa asked.

"She is talking nonsense." I glared at Rosé.

Jisoo sit beside me, playing with my hair. I can feel her burning stare. It gives me goosebumps.

"I never thought that Jisoo is gonna fall in love. She is like the coldest person." Lisa said.

"I was not interest in those bitches." Jisoo replied.

"Whatever it was, but I'm happy that you two are dating. It quite funny that it started in prison." We all laughed at Rosé's words.

The talking went for hours. We all went to eat dinner. In the half way of dinner Jisoo disappeared somewhere. I keep on waiting but she didn't came back.

"Hey Lisa, where is Jisoo?" I asked her.

She looks confused, "I'm searching for her as well."

"I'll go check the infirmary." I said before going straight to infirmary.

She wasn't there. A bad feeling started to knot in the pit of my stomach. I go to the toilet. She isn't there as well. I think for some moments, before remembering the store room. She can be there. I heard from Rosé that they do businesses there.

I open the store room door silently before going in. I can feel someone's presence inside. I'm quite sure it's Jisoo. I go deeper and saw her, sitting on a wooden box, back facing to me. I was about to approach her but my eyes widen in shock. She has a syringe in her right hand then stab it in her left arm, injecting the liquid inside.

"What the hell are you doing!!?" I snatched the syringe and throw it away.

"W-what are you doing here Jen?" She stuttered.

"What is that?" I pointed at the syringe.

"You don't need to know." She snapped.

"I have the right to know! We are dating and I'm your friend."

"Ughh!! Stop yelling. It's giving me headache." She pushed passed me.

I hold her back, "First answer me!"

"I'M TAKING MEDICINE!" She shouted angrily.

I flinched. She isn't looking the same Jisoo i know.

"It's not a medicine. It's drug." I concluded.

She become silent. My eyes become teary. It's something I hate.

"Why are you doing this Jisoo? You know it's harmful for you."

"None of your business. I'm dating you doesn't mean you can stop me from doing things." Her eyes are colder than ever.

"Calm yourself. I'm only saying this for your own good."

"Fucking I don't care!" She hold my jaw painfully tight, "Stay in your place Jen. I hate it when someone try to stop me."

"It's hurting.." I keep on trying to push her away.

"Jennie be a good girl and fuck off right now. I don't want to listen to your lecture." She pushed me away harshly before walked out somewhere.

I wiped my tears before going to our cell. I know she is not gonna return tonight. Tears running down, I never imagined that she is a drug addict. I'm such a stupid one. How can I be such naive? She is a mafia. It's normal for them.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

In the morning Jennie go to the breakfast hall again, this time she didn't search for Jisoo. Rosé and Lisa both understand something happened.

"Hey Jen, are you okay?" Rosé asked.

"Mmh yes." She continued eating.

"I thought your girlfriend will tag along. Where is she?" Lisa teased.

"I don't know. How am I gonna suppose to know?" She answered coldly.

Both of them surprised by her coldness.

"Did you two fight?" Lisa asked again.

"Not really." Jennie lied.

Rosé signalled Lisa to stop questioning her. At the end of breakfast Jisoo showed up. She looks messy.

"Hey I'm sorry. I was busy doing something." Jisoo apologized.

Lisa stared at her sharply, "Where have you been?"

Jennie feel uncomfortable to sit beside her. She walked away with her half finished breakfast without giving Jisoo a second glance. Jisoo expected it. She felt the pain.

"Excuse me. I'll meet you guys later." She was about to follow after Jennie but Lisa stopped her.

"Stop it Jisoo. Let her alone for sometime. I know you did something shitty." Lisa said, holding her back.

"But I need to fix it." Jisoo sounded desperate.

"Listen to Lisa. Solve it later. You two might fight again." Rosé suggested as well.

Jisoo didn't listened, and went after Jennie. She found her in the corner of the small library. Jennie is sleeping with a book open on her lap. Jisoo smiled softly. Feeling guilty about what happened last night, she sit beside her.

"I'm sorry Jen. I can't stop myself from taking it. It's an old habit." Jisoo mumbled and about to hold her hand but Jennie move away.

She was awake. Jisoo look at her guilt fully.

"Jen I'm sorry--"

"Stay away from me. I don't want to involve with a drug addict. I'm such an idiot to fall for your tricks." Jennie glared at her before walking away.

Jisoo sit there like a statue. She fucked up. She finally has someone who wanted to give second chance, but right now it's all broken. Anger, frustration, sadness overwhelmed her. She screamed and kicked the table. Others stared at her crying self for the first time.

_________________________________________