10

Jennie's POV

It's been a month now in this place. It's my beyond expectation that I made friends in the cell. Rosé is a softie while Lisa is a goofy one. On the other hand Jisoo is super protective over me. I never thought that living in the cell would be peaceful, although it's all because of Jisoo. I really appreciate them being my friends.

"Jennie Kim. Go to visitor room." A guard said.

I'm in the gaming room. I start to get excited. Is it my family? Finally they come.

"Who is it?" Jisoo asked but I ignored her and almost run towards the visitor room.

I feel nervous to face them. What will be there reaction? I take a deep breath and opened the door. My smile disappeared when I found our family lawyer, not my dad or mom.

"Hello Jennie." He greeted me.

"Hello uncle Lee." With great disappointment, I sit down on the chair.

"Your father told me come and check on you. Sorry that they can't come. You know they have a lot of work and also if media see him come here, it'll definitely be a talk." He explained.

It made me extremely angry. I'm innocent yet I took the charge only for them. They can't come to see me for once.

"How are you doing? Is everything fine--" I stopped him.

"Stop it. I don't need your fake sympathy. Because of them I'm stuck here! I didn't do anything!" I yelled in anger.

He gets shocked, "Jennie! Lower your voice."

"No! Do you think I'm getting five star treatment here!? I know that dad only favoured my older siblings! Why? Because I'm his mistress's daughter!?" I kicked away the chair before turning around, "Tell my dad that I'm not gonna sign to any papers anymore. You are here to take my signature right? It won't happen again."

I left without looking back at him. He keep on calling my name.

I went straight to the toilet. Sitting down on the seat I broke down in tears.  The pain is too much to endure. I still remember the day mom passed away. The heartbreak father give her is the worst one. Mom told me not to hold grudge on my father. He break the promise.

"Jennie are you there?" Jisoo knocked on door.

I take some deep breaths, "yes I'm here. Wait for me."

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Of course I am." I replied. I don't want to reveal anything from my past.

As soon as I'm out of the stall, Jisoo glared at me.

"Why did you left in such hurry?" She scolded me.

"Sorry." I replied, moving past her, I washed my hands.

"You should have told me. Yah! Who came to talk to you? Your parents? What did they said? Why are your eyes red--"

"Stop. Please stop asking me. I want to be alone." I snapped at her.

Whatever she is saying, it's getting on my nerves. I walked passed her to the exit. She is taken aback by my behaviour.

"Don't follow me." I warned her, cause I know she'll insist me until I spill what happened.

I go straight to the doctor's chamber. Dr. Yoona was working on something, while I ask her if I can stay here until I'm okay. She asked me the reason but I pleaded to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Jen. Wake up.." I heard someone calling me.

I wake up from the slumber. It's Rosé.