15

Jennie's POV

I was quite mature from the childhood. I had a great family, well I thought that before. Anyway, my parents were the most loving person for me. I never ever  imagine my life without them. My father loved me so much and try to spoil with things that I wanted. Mom was the opposite. She wanted me to know the value of every single thing. My mom, Chaerin Lee was the 70% owner of the 'Lee clothings and privet limited'.

My father, Jeonghun Kim was the secretary of mom. They both fall in love with each other. Mom got pregnant, and got married to father. My grandparents from mom's side never liked my father. Mom still gave him 30% of share of the company.

I born at the 8th month of mom's pregnancy. She was afraid that I might have some disabilities but doctor said I was perfectly fine. Both of my parents were happy. Father always spent time with me whenever he could, until I was 6. Mom and father become so busy with their works. I stayed with my grandparents. I badly needed my parents that time. They come back home once in a week, from their business trips. Sometimes only twice a month.

It was my 7th birthday. I can vividly remember all those incidents happened. I threw a tantrum for having a birthday party. They booked a luxurious restaurant for the party. I was excited. Mom and dad wasn't home yet. Granny called them but they didn't picked the call. After 2 hours they got back home. I was about to go to mom but she pushed me away and go in their bedroom. She was looking extremely mad. Dad went after her hurriedly. Each one of us were shocked by their behaviour. I tiptoed towards their bedroom. I flinched as mom smashed a flower vase.

"How dare you lied to me!? How can you hide it to me?" She yelled at dad while crying.

"I'm really sorry. It's my fault, I admit it. Please calm down. If Jennie knows she is gonn--" mom slapped dad hard.

"Don't you dare to speak her name. You have no right on her!!" She said.

"She is my daughter as well!" Dad shouted.

"I fucking hate you! I hate being betrayed. You did it. How can you fool me!? Why didn't you told me that you are married and have kids!?" Mom shouted and sit on the floor crying.

I was shocked. It hits like a brick. I thought my father was perfect, upright, honest. It all broke in just a matter of few seconds.

"Jennie.." dad said, trying to come to me.

I backed away then run inside my room and shut the door. I didn't know what happened after, cause I was like in a trance. I cried the whole time. I didn't let anyone come inside my room. If I wouldn't do that maybe I could have hugged mom for the last night.

I heard a loud bang, followed by granny's scream. I run out of my room. What I saw, was the most heartbreaking. Mom shot herself with her gun. I became numb and couldn't understand even one thing. It happened in a fast forward way. My grandparents fought with my dad for me. They didn't wanted him to take me with him. At the end he won in the custody case. He took me to his first family. My grandparents died not long after, leaving me all alone. My step-mother never liked me. She scolded me every now and then. Step-siblings always pick up fight with me. Dad never said anything particular in my favour.

Every single day I died inside but I always thought that I should give him a second chance. But when he told me to take the crime of his oldest daughter's on me, I was disappointed yet I still overlook the fact that I'm just a pawn for him.

He is only being good to me for the money and shares that I own from my mom. I always said that I don't want anything of the business. I don't like it. He took the advantage of it.

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo's POV

I'm fuming inside after hearing Jennie's past. It is unacceptable. How can that bastard lied through teeth? Wealth and greed can make people do worst things. How much pain she went through? Not even once she snap. Watching her cry silently, makes my chest sting in pain. I pulled her into a tight hug. Jeonghun Kim, is gonna be my next target. He made Jennie cry. He needs to get the punishment.

"I'm proud of you." It's true that I'm feeling proud of her.

She is so amazing. How can she tolerate all those injustice?

She look at me, "why?"

"You are the strongest person I've ever seen."

"Of course not. You are the one who is stronger. I'm just a weak, coward."

"No Jen. If I'm at your place, I would have did something wrong. You know my past, what I did to myself. You are a fucking angel." I said.

She wiped her tears, "You are being cheesy."

"Can't I?"

"I thought mafias can never be cheesy or soft hearted."

I smiled, "they can be soft when they are with the right one."

She blushed and look away. I cupped her cheeks.

"Why do you need to be so perfect?" I stared at her.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. For me, you're perfect. And you're mine only."

She giggled, "already claiming?"

"I haven't yet. But I guess I'm gonna do that."

I moved closer to her. She didn't backed away but looks nervous. I caressed her cheek, before leaning closer, claiming her lips.

_________________________________________