18

Jennie's POV

A lot of things changed after I share my past with Jisoo. She start to work on herself to leave her bad habit. Lisa and Rosé are having much deeper relationship now. My father didn't come to see me again. I'm still having a gut feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

"Jen, can you recommend me a good book?" Jisoo asked all of a sudden.

"Are you for real? When did you start reading books?" I fake gasped.

She rolled her eyes, "Can't I read book?"

"Awee don't get annoyed. Here read this one." I handed him a book.

"Thriller? Why are you so obsessed with this genre?" She laughed.

"Because it's interesting." I pouted.

We didn't talk for awhile as we both indulge in reading. Suddenly Lisa and Rosé plopped down infront of us.

"Are you making my friend nerdy also!?" Lisa joked.

"Yes! Cause she need to know how much interesting these books are." Jennie said.

Rosé stopped them, "Hey guys, it's weekend. Wanna have some fun?"

"What? You want foursome!? Dirty dirty!" Lisa laughed.

"What the fuck you idiot!" Jisoo glared at her.

"I'm gonna beat you up later.." Rosé glared at her as well.

I blushed at her words. I'm not used to it.

"Actually I found some liquor in the storage room. Wanna drink?" Rosé asked with excitement.

I feel embarrassed to even say that I never drink before.

"Great idea. We should do it." Jisoo and Lisa both agreed. Now they are looking at me.

"Uhm sure.." I replied.

.
.
.
.
.

As soon as the dinner time comes, we go to the storage room. Lisa already took care of the guards. When I arrived, they already set up the room. They put a blanket on the floor and a lot of liquor bottles are there.

"I can't wait to taste those liquors!" Rosé is overly excited.

Me and Jisoo sit down beside each other. 

"Let's celebrate our friendship today." Lisa said, pouring 4 glasses of drink.

I keep on hesitating. I guess Jisoo noticed it.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Um I never drink before." I said.

They stared at me silently for a few seconds then laugh out loudly, especially Lisa and Rosé. I pouted. It's embarrassing.

"You are really a baby! How can you not drink Jennie?" Rosé asked still laughing.

"Oh god! You are such a noob." Lisa added.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Jisoo startle all three of us.

"What's so funny? She can't drink that's fine. Don't make fun of her." Jisoo said coldly. I can't help but to smile. She doesn't think of me as a boomer.

"Sorry Jen. You should've told us so we can bring some fruit juice for you." Rosé said, and Lisa nodded also.

"No no it's fine. I should try drinking today. Everything needs an action." I am about to take the glass but Jisoo snatched it.

"Don't force yourself. This drink will be hard on you." She said.

"But I wanna try today." I give her my puppy eyes.