13

Jennie's POV

I woke up by the alarm of cell. It's time for breakfast. I look over at Jisoo's bed and she isn't there. I sighed, before hurriedly go to the bathroom. On my way to the breakfast hall, I found Rosé looking for someone. I approached her.

"Hey. Good morning." I greeted her.

She give me a small smile, "Morning."

"Looking for Lisa?"

She nodded, "she didn't comeback from last night."

"Jisoo also." I said.

"Do you think they are upto something?" She asked.

I shrugged, but the uncomfortable feeling is still there.

We start to eat, ignoring those bitches taunts. They just can't stop bothering me. I don't even know why are they doing it? Is it so fun to bully someone weaker them?

"Hi ladies!" Lisa shouted before plopped beside Rosé, startling both of us.

"Lisa! Where the heck were you?" Rosé angrily asked.

"We were working chipmunk." Lisa tried to squeeze her cheeks but Rosé slapped her hand away.

"Don't lie. Tell me where have you been? I can see the bruise on your cheek." She asked sternly.

I noticed it as well. Lisa can't say anything.

"Where is Jisoo?" I asked.

"Doctor's office." Lisa said.

I clenched my jaws. I knew something bad is gonna happen. Without saying anything else, I walked out of the hall. One question keep on ringing in my head, if she is okay or not.

I go inside doctor's office without knocking. Our eyes met, she is lying on the bed. She had bruised face, bandaged left arm, cut on her forehead.

"What are you doing here?" The doctor asked.

"Come to see her." I answered without taking my eyes off of Jisoo.

"But she needs to res--"

"It's fine. Give us some minutes to talk." Jisoo said.

Dr. Yoona walked out of the room. Jisoo gestures me to go closer. I did.

"Why are you looking like about to murder me?" She joked.

"I'll seriously kill you. What the fuck happened to you!?" I asked angrily.

"Woah Hot kitten!" She giggled.

I slapped her tummy, she winced in pain.

"Sorry sorry." I immediately apologised and hold her hand.

"Hey, I'm fine."

"Can't you tell me what happened?" I asked.

"I can't. What if you hate me?"

I'm taken aback because of her words. She isn't looking at me.

"I trust you. Without a reason, you can't do anything wrong." I assured her.

I always have this feeling that she can't do anything wrong. She look at me surprised.

"You trust me?" She asked, as if confirming what I said it true.

I nodded, "I know that we met just a month ago, but I trust you more than anyone."

She sit up on the bed, then pull me beside her.

"No one ever trusted me except my parents and Lisa." She hold my hand tighter.

"I don't judge you. I believe even bad people do wrong things for some reason. They always needed one chance to redeem themselves." I caressed her cheeks, "If you want to tell me what happened you can. I will never hate you."

"Let's go to our cell. I'll tell you something." She looks serious.

"Are you sure? Cause you are badly injured."

She didn't said anything just dragged me away from there.

.
.
.
.
.

As soon as we get inside our cell, she locked the door. I stared at her as she gestured me to sit beside her. I did. I wait until she feels comfortable to tell me.

"I was always a rebel kid. Though I was a bright student, everyone in my family loves me. Mom and dad always stay away from house because of our business, their spots filled by my grandparents. As if they were my real parents. Around the age of 15 I started to hang around with wrong people. As the time passes I keep on getting involved in Mafia. One day, when I come back home, I heard my parents died in a plane crash. I hurts me so much that I stopped communicating with any of my family members. I becomes wilder." She absent mindedly stared outside the window.

"My aunt hated me from the start. Just because she didn't had the fortune from my grandparents. She always pick up fights with me. Always show how much bad I am infront my grandparent. They never believe it. Until that day when I closed a deal with a weapon dealer, and got back home, police was there waiting for me. My grandma was crying. Grandpa was looking at me in disgusted way. It was my aunt who gave the information to the police. I got arrested as well as Lisa, my best mate. After 1 year the day, I got out of the jail, I guess it was the worst day of my life." She stopped to take a breath. Then continued again.

"I was ashamed to face my grandparents. But I was determined to sincerely apologize to them. When I arrived, I saw a lot of guards outside of our house. I entered and saw my aunt sitting on the couch. She insulted me and told the guards to throw me out of the house. Grandma tried to stop her, but she already made all the properties in her name. She threatened to kick them out as well. I was furious, I couldn't control my temper and grabbed the gun from one of the guards and pointed at aunt. The guards tried to stop me, in that struggling I accidentally fired. It was my grandma who gets shot. It was unintentional. I broke down instantly." She started to cry. I'm in the verge of crying as well.

"I run away from there. But police arrested me again, sentenced me for lifetime imprisonment. I didn't tried to defend myself for once cause I did killed her." She keep on sobbing.

I pulled her into a tight hug. It's painful.

"After 6 months I found out my grandpa died as well. My aunt took everything under her name. She just took the opportunity to take everything away from me. Later on, it was clear for me that she is the one who killed my parents and also grandpa. I was enraged. I wanted to kill her. That's when I started my gang again inside this jail. I do business from here. But mostly I do this to take everything away from that bitch!" She finished saying her story.

She pulled away and I wiped her tears. No words can heal her scars.

"Even though I'm against the thing you are doing, I know I can't stop you. You went through a lot. Somethings were your fault but you still deserves a chance." I said.

"Then will you give me a chance? To show how much sincere I am to you?" She pleaded, holding my hands tightly.

_________________________________________