Chapter 26

We arrived at the address of the place I gave them to meet me, am no fool to know that the place was already surrounded, but at the same time am not entering the building with my men following me like a scared coward, I had my men positioned on different angles of the place, if he plays funny, am ready for him.

I entered the building knowing fully well that Jade was already there, when I got inside, I stood in the middle of the big empty place looking to my left and right.

I heard a sound to my left, but when I turned there was nothing,

"Don't be scared baby boy," I mocked, "I promise I won't bite, but I'll crush, stop being a coward and face me,"

"You know you place too much pride on yourself," I heard Jade say as he made himself visible from where he was hiding,......"one of these days am going to make you beg and break that pride of yours," he continues as he looks at me with hatred, not like I give a fuck of how he saw me, or what he thinks of me.

"You know, I didn't come here for you to access me, but if you want someone to tell you about me, why don't you ask your sister, she did be willing to talk about me," I said with my brow raised.

"Fucker! where is she?" he asked as he took two steps towards me, I didn't even flinch, he was being watched so was I.

"My money,"

I saw him gestured with two fingers as one of his minion came forward with a bag containing what I know must be my money, he took the bag from him with his attention still fully on me, scared cockroach, afraid I'll pull a fast one on him,

"Where is my sister?" he asked and I watched him clench his fist in anger, I just watched him with my hands in my pocket, without a care in the world,

I clapped twice and a single bulb got illuminated at the far corner of the room revealing Patricia where she had ropes wrapped around her neck with both her hands tied behind her back, standing on a raised platforms that any wrong move she would fall off hanging herself, she had been there all along but I warned her that if she made any sound she would be pushed off and she knew I wasn't bluffing.

"How dare you?" he boomed as he advance towards me bringing his gun and pointing it at me, I wasn't even phased because am very sure he knows I hold the upper hand here, any wrong move, he knows whose life would be at stake.

"Am going to make you pay for this," he threatened.

"Hand me the money so I can be out of here while you reunite with your sister, am sure you have some catching up to do," I said as I motioned for one of my men to come forward from the shadows,......."I don't have the time to waste Jade, give me my money,"

He threw the money towards me and I signaled my soldier standing beside me to go pick it up and check, just as he picked the bag and was about to open it, shots began firing from everywhere, that was signal enough for my men, as a loud female scream was heard amongst the chaos, I warned them but they didn't take me seriously.

I ducked to avoid a bullet that almost hit me,......."Jade," I shouted as I saw him running toward his sister, he didn't even care as his sole aim was to safe his sister, let's see how that happens, I aimed for his right leg and shot not missing my aim, he fell to the ground but that didn't stop him as he still struggled to get up, what a dedicated brother.

From where Patricia was hanging she was trying her best to get free but both hands were tied and there was nothing she could do.

I warned them, my men kept on firing against Jade's men, Marshall took the bag from me as we kept on shooting our way out of the building.

Outside of the building was surrounded by most of Jade's men, but just like him, I was prepared, you don't enter the enemy's camp without being prepared.

I knew I could kill Jade and remove that thorn in my flesh that I've long wanted to eliminate, but that would make me a coward, real me don't act like children, how would it look like if I just shot him and ended his life, definitely, people would think I was scared of him, no way, I'll give him the chance to fight me, let's finish it like real men.

I saw one of Jade's men advancing towards me and tried to pull the trigger,  but I quickly shot him before he had the chance, idiots, just like their master.

I saw one of our car driving towards us as the idiots decided to blow up the one I  came with, the van my men came with was hidden, so they had no access to that one, I quickly got in and the driver turned the car and started driving us away from the place, I was still throwing shots through the window because it seemed like we were doing a chase.

Even as we were driving they were following closely behind us shooting at our car, I took the AK 47 as I aimed it at the tyre of their car then fired, as my bullet hit the car, they quickly try to dodge but I fired again sending the front tyre out of the car as the car tumbled out of the road. I blew my gum in satisfaction before settling back in the car, bastards. I looked behind me to see if any of them were still following us but found none, did they give up so quickly? Incompetent fools.

I was back in my hotel room trying to relax myself, as I lay in bed I began to wonder when was the last time I had been with a woman, a man has got needs, I picked my phone calling Marshall to send a woman to my room, and it was like she was already standing there, not too long the door opened, Marshall sure knows how to pick a woman, she had curves in all the rights places, I definitely wouldn't get bored.

My mind began to cloud with lust, being that I haven't touched a woman in weeks, she's so gonna be sore, especially with the way she was walking and all that, the woman was a damn seductress.

"Hello sir," I didn't know if it was because I was in my lust world but just the sound of her voice added more fire to my body, I watched as she crawled up my bed like a woman who knew what she wanted and was heading for it, soon she was facing me as she straddled me, am sure she felt how my body react to her because she gave me a smirk,

She started kissing down my jaw teasingly, then my cheek, not going anywhere near my lips, she then started kissing my chest, I didn't have any shirt on even before she came in, she kiss down my chest then to my navel, swirling her tongue on my navel and that broke my restrain, I took hold of her shoulder pushing her on the bed as I took control, taking over her lips I kissed her roughly and she sure liked it because her hands were aiming for my belt buckle,

She managed to unbuckle my trouser, but I helped her take it off because we were both distracted to even know what was happening in the room,

I was now on my birth suit and she had the flimsy cloth she had on and I decided to help her out of it by ripping it off, if she was surprised by my action, she didn't let it show, I started kneading her woman mound as she was squirming beneath me.

Soon I lay back on the bed and she understood the instruction without words as she went on her knees and the night began, the rest is history.

I woke up sometime later as I sat on my bed thinking back to some hours ago, we didn't do much talking, it wasn't needed, she was here for her job and she did perfectly, at first she thought she had everything under her control until she started begging me for more just like the slut she was, and did I give her, yes I was merciful enough, she was good.

I stood up from the bed as I made my way to get myself my drink, just as I was about to pour the drink in the glass I heard my phone message beep, I didn't mind it as I just poured the drink swirling it in the glass and took a sip, I walked back to my bed as I made myself comfortable before stretching my hand to get the phone which was kept on the bedside table, as I opened the phone and clicked on message, the message I saw brought a smirk to my face,

"Well, well, it seems my men aren't that incompetent after all" I said to know one in particular, the message read

"Don we have him,"

************************************

The question now guys is, who do they have?

See you in the next chapter.

Please remember to vote, thank you all.