Chapter 10

Somewhere In The Santiago's Mansion....

"So you're telling me my daughter, drugged you, stripped you of your phone and guns, had you chained, robbed you of the job I specifically gave you, all by herself and you stand in front of me to tell me you are sorry, I give you one simple job and you come up with this shit story of my daughter, can you even hear yourself? What were you fucking doing with my daughter?" Don Santiago boomed in anger, he was beyond angry, if it were any other person that was standing in front of him telling him this shit story, that person would be long dead.

He didn't want to believe all he was hearing, his daughter was too innocent to think of something like that, could it be that Gabriel messed up the job then hurt his daughter just to put all the blame on her?

He was sure Gabriel wouldn't dare, but at this moment he didn't know what he was sure of, first his daughter was missing with no trace of her, it's either she ran away or she was hurt. He couldn't think straight, he had to leave the room before he did something he was going to regret.

"We are far from done with this conversation." He said angrily before exiting the room.

Don Santiago got to his room as he slammed his door angrily, everything was planned, everything was going well, but no, his daughter had to ruin everything, how many times had he told her to stay away from the mafia business, but she never listen.

I would have been planning to attend the funeral of one of my greatest enemy but she had to destroyed the perfect opportunity.

Although she shot his right hand, he wasn't the target. The real devil was still breathing.

I had to find my daughter, her life was in danger, it wouldn't take long before they know of her deeds, she might have disobeyed me but she's still my daughter and my only child at that, she is all I have in this crazy mafia world, I never showed weakness to the outside world but my daughter is my weakness, I'll die before I let harm come to her, I need to find her.

******

Gabriel

Fuck, how could I be so careless? I didn't even suspect a thing, no one would have, she looked too innocent to have cooked up such a plan, that's why one should never trust a woman with an innocent face, I was fooled.

I let it happen right under my nose. The boss had always trusted me to carry out jobs, but this time his own daughter played me right before my own eyes..... it's going to take some time to earn back the Don's trust.

I'm going to have one hell of a talk with Cara when I see her, she knows what she has done that's why she has gone into hidding, but wherever she may be, I know she isn't safe, she can't hide for too long, she just dragged herself into what her father had always wanted to avoid, being in the mafia isn't a child's play.

"Boss, the Don want's us back in the meeting room" I heard Jackson say.

Men, I've been dreading being in the same room with the Don, it felt like he was throwing daggers at me, I knew that if looks could kill I'd be seven feet under the ground, that I'm sure of.

I reluctantly moved to the meeting room, not like I could avoid going, I wish I could.

As we all gather in the meeting room, I could feel the tension in the room as one wrong move could unnerve the Don, he was furious anyone could tell, with the quietness in the room right now, you could even hear a pin drop very clearly.

" I want you to gather as many men as you can, I want my daughter found and brought to me, do not return to this place without my daughter," The Don said to us and I could clearly see that he meant every word he just said.