Chapter 27

"Don we have him,"

That message was enough to take me back to sleep as I couldn't wait to return back to Italy, each day was drawing closer to when Cara would finally pay for what she did.

The next morning, I woke up and got myself ready as I instructed Marshall to tell the pilot to get the jet ready, my business here was already settled, I have to take care of other things.

We got on the plane as we flew back heading to Italy.

"When did they bring him in?" I asked Marshall,........."yesterday morning sir," he said to me as he adjusted his seat belt.

Yesterday morning, which means he had spent a day with my men already, I wonder if they already know he is missing, but I guess not, the asshole has a crazy work schedule that when he disappears for days they all think he has taken time of to finish his pending work, they need not worry though, he is safe with me.

When we arrived Italy, we drove straight to my warehouse and again I head to the dungeon, well I call it that, what do you call I place you keep prisoner? call it whatever, but to me, it's my own secret dungeon, I pushed the table again and it gave way to reveal the staircase leading down, we headed down the stairs as I watch one of my men open a cell door to reveal a man chained to a chair looking as confused as ever, well let's do the introduction shall we.

I headed to him and threw a punch on his face, wait, what kind of introduction were you expecting, oh that kind, sorry to disappoint you.

"What the hell," the guy said as he turned to spit out blood from his mouth, "who the hell are you people and why do you have me tied here, if it's money you want I'll pay you, but this isn't funny," he blabbed,

He thought he could pay me even if it's was money I wanted, guy actually has something up his head,

"Utter one word again and you won't live to know why you're here," I threatened, if he felt threatened, he didn't show, oh tough are we, let's see if he's going to remain tough when my men beat the shit out of him, I know they've just been waiting for the order.

"You know, when people get kidnapped, they're being told why they're kidnapped, if it's for money or revenge, which I clearly doubt because I don't know you from anywhere, and if it's to use me to hurt someone, that won't work because I don't think there's anyone who's gonna be hurt if anything happens to me, am hardly missed." he said looking deep in thought, we both knew that he was lying when he said no one would be hurt by his disappearance.

"I didn't come here to get your opinion on how kidnapped people are being treated, but if you're worried about why you're here, you'll find out soon,"

"Bring her in,"I instructed my men, they moved from the cell to carry out my instruction. When the woman was brought in, the look on the guys face was priceless as he slowly turned his head to me before turning back to the woman as he tried to process everything, yet the look on his face showed nothing was adding up, not like I care.

"You," he finally said as he looked at the woman in utter shock.

"But why?"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Guys this chapter is short but I hope you liked it.

What do you think guys?

who is the woman they're talking about?

Don't forget to vote.