Chapter 4

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Xianzhou Luofu — Alchemy Commission

3rd POV
Jing Yuan was in the Alchemy Commission, on his way with a small army of Cloud Knights to Scalegorge Waterscape to meet up with the Stellaron Hunters and a certain ex-criminal, forever banished from the Luofu...

Well, that was the plan until he saw a body laying on the ground amidst the chaos, caused by the abominations of Abundance and Destruction centuries ago...

At first glance, it seemed to look like a corpse... until he walked closer to it and discovered that the unconscious person bore no injuries and was still breathing — shallow breaths, but a clear indication that he was still alive...

When the white haired general could get a clear look of the person himself, he basically froze. The body belonged to a male, raven haired with blue streaks on some strands, his eyes were closed... but JingYuan could more or less guess that the eye colour of the unconscious male was a beautiful gold...

"There's no way," the general muttered as he kneeled in front of the unconscious male. He lightly pressed two fingers on the male's throat, and he could feel it: faint but stable heartbeats...

"General? Is something wrong? Is this person alright?" a Could Knight asked.

"Yes, and it appears that he's still alive," JingYuan replied, pulling his fingers back. His gaze then went to the male's left wrist — A silver bracelet, skilfully crafted by a certain craftsman he knew all too good on the request of another dear old friend of his — A certain former High Elder who wore the other bracelet in the color of emerald... now worn by the reincarnation of the same High Elder...

The two bracelets together, only worn by lovers, formed a pair with the meaning of swearing eternal love to one another no matter what kind of disasters fate would bring them... JingYuan could remember the times where they were the happiest married couple until the ultimate fall of the High Cloud Quintet...

Until he bore witness of the death of the High Elder's lover...

For the longest time, JingYuan has been searching for traces of (M/N) but without succes... Who would've thought that this unconscious man is the reincarnation of the former High Elder's lover...

"So it's him..." JingYuan whispered before ordering one of his Cloud Knights, "Take him to Lady Bailu. She'll take care of him." As one of his underlings went to look for the Healer Lady while carrying (M/N) on his back, the rest of the knights were on their way with the general to their destination...

'Phantylia first, then I can put my focus on you,(M/N).' were the white haired general's thought.

Dan Heng's POV
After my trip with the ferry, I set foot on solid ground — it has appeared that I've arrived at Dragonprayer Terrace. However, I couldn't see anyone...

"Where am I?" I questioned myself as I walked straight to the stairs. I kept climbing and climbing them until I was a few feet away from two Stellaron Hunters — Blade and Kafka.

Blade... The man I had to fight and flee countless from in order to protect myself and my companions, because he kept chasing after me throughout the universe, is now right in front of my eyes looking with a cold glare.