Chapter 19

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

3rd POV
After the discussion with Lady Fu Xuan, the Astral Express Crew came together to talk about their plans before leaving the XianZhou Luofu...

"Things have come to a close for now. It's good that all of you came through unscathed," Welt announced, giving every single one of us a look relief.

"Thanks for looking out for us, Mr. Yang," the youngsters said gratefully, earning a soft smile from the senior trailblazer.

"What are we going to do next?" Caelus then asked.

"The Master Diviner asked us to pass on this item of Tingyun's. I'll go to the Palace of Astrum and meet with Yukong. If neither of you have anything urgent, it'd be best if you came too," Welt said before emerging himself in thoughts. "How am I gonna break this to Madam Yukong...? Maybe she's already heard the news."

Caelus, March, Dan Heng and I stared at Welt for a bit before March intervened. "Well, we had a lot of stumbles along the way, but we still managed to kick butt and save the Luofu without breaking a sweat! Feels kinda surreal..."

"Maybe this was all fate..." Caelus wondered.

"Caelus, you don't sound very happy..." March said.

"Could be because we're just mere puppets of the Stellaron Hunters..." Caelus added with a shrug, making March exclaim in protest. "Bah, no way! Everything good that has come our way is due to our own hard work! I'm not letting them take any of the credit! ... It may seem like the Stellaron Hunters are controlling everything, but we create our own future! No matter how powerful they are, they can't make a future that doesn't exist come true!" March then puffed out her chest proudly. "Since showing up, we've saved a lot of people and averted disaster for the whole Xianzhou! Who cares whether someone or something was directing it? Be happy, Caelus!"

Caelus smiled in mock exasperation. "Alright! Alright! What are your plans from here, though?"

March had now a pensive look. "Actually, I was wondering if Diviner Fu could do me a favour... The Matrix of Prescience has amazing powers, and can iterate and reiterate Kafka's past... So it got me thinking - if I turned the Matrix on me, could it calculate my past?"

"Mhm... Pretty smart idea," Caelus nodded.

"Hee-hee, yup!" March giggled. "When you're free, let's head over to the Divination Commission together and ask them for a favor!"

"But why didn't you ask Fu Xuan for help while she was here?" Caelus tilted his head.

March blushed. "I was shy! Talking about personal stuff like that in front of everyone... it'd be too embarrassing! Anyway, when you're free, let's go hit up the Divination Commission together and see what Fu Xuan has to say!"

Then the pink haired girl became nervous. "Here's hoping the Matrix is accurate, and that Diviner Fu won't decline my request..."

"Alright, that was March's plan. What about you, Dan Heng?" (M/N) asked. The raven haired uncrossed his arms. "Returning to the Luofu and Scalegorge Waterscape... it's a surreal feeling... I left so determined... Who would have thought that circumstances would draw me back once more?"