Chapter 20

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(M/N)'s POV
After bidding JingYuan goodbye, we left the Seat of Divine Foresight and gathered by a bench at Exalting Sanctum to discuss our plans.

"Awh~ Now that our affairs are over. We need to prepare ourselves and say goodbye to our new friends..." March said in a dejected tone as her shoulders slumped in sadness.

"It's not necessarily farewell when we'll definitely come back soon," Welt chuckled at the pink haired state.

"Hm... Yeah! We'll definitely come back to visit! Gotta prepare my camera for new pictures!" March's bright personality came back in a whim.

"So, has any of you some affairs to take care of? If not, we'll have to prepare for the warp," Welt then announced with a serious look.

"I still need to meet with the current Luofu High Elder. It will probably take around a day to take care of that," Dan Heng said.

"I want to speak with the Master Diviner about something," March added.

"I want to tell our new friends about our departure," Caelus raised his hand.

"Hm... I see. Well, we have a few days left. In that case, do what you have to do. Oh! Dan Heng," Welt's gaze went to the raven haired, "Himeko asked me to tell you her how you are doing now that your affairs here are over, seeing you've left the Express rather abruptly," the brunette pushed his glasses up, "Best to quell her worry by telling her personally that you're doing fine."

"Ah... Yeah, understood."

"(M/N)?"

"Yes?" I lifted my head as brown eyes met gold. "Why don't you join him? You can get acquainted with Himeko and PomPom in the meantime. After all, my invitation towards you in joining the Crew still stands."

"Sure..."

"Alright then! Let's split up then! See you all later!" March then dismissed the meeting, earning an exasperated sigh from the senior trailblazer.

"Let's go, (M/N)?" Dan Heng held my hand as he nudged me to follow him.

"Yeah, let's go."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We stood in front of a giant black train - the Astral Express.

'So, this is it. I'm officially going to meet the Navigator and the conductor of the Crew!' I clenched my chest nervously. For some reason, I'm really anxious about meeting them...

"You're going to be fine, (M/N)," Dan Heng, who seemed to have noticed my anxiousness, squeezed my hand softly in reassurance. "They're both really nice. Well, PomPom might nag a lot, but he means well."

A harsh sizzling sound erupted from the door, creating a mist. I slightly flinched in surprise while the raven haired kept his cool. We heard a click and the door then slowly opened by itself.

"Let's go. Both of them are waiting for us," Dan Heng tugged me along to the Parlour Car, where a red haired woman and a bunny in conductor clothes were awaiting us.