Chapter 14

Author's Notes
I have honestly no idea what a Luofu hospital room looks like in real life, but let's just go with the image I added...

Anyways, enjoy the story!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Dan Heng's POV
"I'm ready... Ready to see (M/N)..." I whispered and held the doorknob tightly. With a deep inhale, I softly opened the door to enter the room...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Author's Notes: Pretend that (M/N) is laying on the bed!)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

While looking at the room I entered, it was just an ordinary bedroom with four walls painted in white, a bed shoved against the wall with a nightstand next to it and a few monitors next to the bed to keep an eye on the patient, a window, a couch against the wall and a stool placed next to the bed. A pot with flowers, a glass of water and medicine were on the nightstand.

My gaze then went specifically to the bed...

Ah... There he was...

(M/N) laid on the bed, soundly asleep as his chest slowly moved up and down. His raven blue hair was a bit tussled, probably from changing positions. His eyes would sometimes flutter, but showed no indication of opening yet...

'Except for the eyes, which I can't see due to them being closed, he looks like the exact same (M/N) in my mind — Beautiful...'

Another thing which caught my eye, was the jewellery on his left wrist — A silver bracelet, carved the same way like mine, with two charms hanging — a white hyacinth and a moon... I caressed his bracelet softly before immediately pulling away as it suddenly glowed a silver glow. But that's not all, my emerald bracelet let out a emerald glow at the same time...

'I remember Dan Feng saying that the bracelets could be served as a sort of red string of fate. Which means that it's him... He's the one... We finally get to meet...'

Letting go of his hand, I softly put my whole upper body against (M/N)'s without climbing on the bed as to not disturb his slumber. After putting my head on his chest, my inner dragon let out a happy rumble as I could hear his steady heartbeat...

"(M/N)... I finally get to see you..." I sleepily mumbled as the exhaustion from the battle against that Emanator of Destruction overruled my enthusiasm to meet this beautiful man...