Chapter 18

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Dreamland...

(M/N)'s POV
"(M/N)? (M/N)! Wake up!" someone was shaking my body. I stirred and opened my tired eyes, only to make eye-contact with... me?

'Huh?'

A man was towering above me and I slowly stood up with his outstretched hands. I inspected the man in front me slowly — raven hair with blue highlights, golden eyes, sharp jawlines and nose, same height and body posture.

"Who are you...?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the man smiled gently as he lifted his left wrist, showing me a particular bracelet...

"Huh? But that's!" I quickly gazed at my left wrist, only to see mine still around my wrist. This confused me until the realisation hit me that this guy...

"You're... my former incarnation?"

The man smiled. "Correct, (M/N). Nice to meet you! I also go by (M/N)!" but his bright golden eyes immediately turned a few shades darker while his smile turned into a frown. "Is what I'd like to tell you in our first meeting. Unfortunately, I have something urgent to tell you."

I became anxious. "What is it?"

He inhaled deeply, and said "(M/N), you don't belong here in this universe and you know that... Eventually... you'll have to make an important choice. Do you wish to remain here, to travel from planet to planet with your beloved, or do you prefer your old life as a student in home-world and leave him behind?"

I became stunned. "I have to make a decision?!"

"Yes, my buddy. Until you have made your big decision, I can't pass on... To make matters even worse, the time you have to think about it is very limited..." (M/N) sadly said.

"How long do I have?" I nervously asked.

"Roughly around 3 days..."

"That much time?! No! That's too limited! I just got to know about the Xianzhou Luofu, the Astral Expres Crew! Caelus! March! ... Dan Heng..."

"That's why you have to spend as much time as possible with them and make a decision," (M/N) said and put his hand on my head. "I'm sorry you have to do this, but if Dan Heng truly loves you he will understand and let you go, should you wish to return."

"He... loves me?" I asked in surprise.

"He showing discreet... and obvious signs," (M/N) chuckled, "You've noticed them too, right? His jealousy towards your interaction with JingYuan was one of the dead giveaways of him liking you." (M/N)'s hand left my head as he looked at me seriously. "One last thing, when making decisions, make sure you make one you won't regret. Well then, I look forward to your decision..."

(M/N)'s body disappeared in small particles, while I got drowsier and drowsier to the point I could no longer keep my eyes open...

Not long after, I blacked out...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*