Epilogue

A/N - short and sweet

Getting closer and closer to pressing that 'completed' button everyday💔

~~~

8 months later

Isabella

"So I said that he was being overdramatic, surely nobody can eat that much and not be comatose, and he- are you listening?", I blinked, nodding at Ezra on the screen and clearing my throat.

"I am, sorry", I sighed, "how's your day been?". He chuckled, fixing the beanie on his head and lying back.

"Eventful", he replied, "I took Ale shopping, she dragged me around for hours darlin', and then told me she's got her first crush".

"Oh my god", I gushed, "I'm coming over later now- and I'm proud of you". That was an understatement; Ezra had done nothing but make me proud this year, he'd started going to therapy and was beginning to become more comfortable in crowds, busy places, and while he was still selective about who could touch him, he was making more and more progress everyday.

"It's only down from here, she'll be going on dates before we know it", he muttered, "and thank you". He flashed me a grin before his scowl reappeared, this was probably how my brothers felt when I first told them about Ezra.

"She's not even 10 yet, you've got time before all that", I rolled my eyes, "I'm still coming over later for the details".

"I look forward to it", he said sarcastically.

"Eli okay?", I changed the subject and he hummed, the sixteen year old was...trying, and to be honest, that was all that mattered.

"Only one dispute this week", he chuckled, "he's doing good, Xander said so too". My brother had decided to take Eli under his wing and was his 'unofficial therapist' as he called it; I don't know why he didn't take it seriously, he seemed pretty good at it.

"Good, I'll tell Xander his efforts are appreciated", I grinned, lying back on the bed and sighing, "I'm tired".

"Busy day?", he asked and I nodded.

"I babysat Kade for a few hours, we watched tv- those shows make me wanna gouge my eyes out though", I chuckled, "and he threw his food on the floor".

"Sounds like you had the time of your life", he teased and I flipped him off.

"Then Chase came over with Sienna, the second Makayla came for Kade...so I babysat her", I continued and he raised his eyebrows, "she slept for the most part".

"Where was everyone else?", he asked and I snorted.

"Zane and Nix went for food, Cay was someone attached to Theo at the hip, and the twins were out too", none of the above was a shock, "where would they be without me?".

"Who knows Izzy, I damn well don't", he smiled, "I have news".

"If you're getting another buzz cut-,", his laugh cut me off and I closed my eyes, "Ezra".

"You love it really", he wiggled his eyebrows and I bit back a smile, "see?".

"Okay, you win", I rolled my eyes, "I'm hanging up now, I'll come over later". He nodded, sitting up and pulling off his hat, allowing me to take in the curls one more time.

"I love you", he smiled.

"I love you too", I blew him a kiss and cut the call, I really was living my best life right now.

~

Downstairs was at its full capacity; all of my brothers, their partners, Kade and Sienna too, I loved it when we were all together.