Bonus Scenes #3

A/N - this is the end can we not 🧍🏾‍♀️

Don't even know what to put here but ENJOY❤️

~~~

Zane walking Izzy down the aisle

"I promise you, you look beautiful- as in I'd call off my engagement to Atlas right now", I laughed, taking in my appearance in the full length mirror before me- this was it.

"You're sure it looks okay?", I bit my lip and turned to Amelia, she'd been nothing but my rock throughout this whole wedding planning process and I couldn't be anymore happier to have her as my best friend.

"Okay?", she scoffed, "it's flawless, Izzy- Ezra's gonna fall in love with you all over again". I didn't think it was possible for Ezra to love me any more than he already did, but I'll take her word for it.

"Okay", I breathed out, turning back to the mirror, "I'm ready".

"Fuck yeah you are", she beamed, "should I call the crowd in here?". God I felt sick. Not one of my brothers had seen my dress yet, and after weeks of them begging and me shutting them down...we were finally here.

"The kids first", I told her and she nodded with a smile, slipping out of the room momentarily; my stomach was doing fucking backflips right now, nerves swirling around with excitement.

"Mama's right in here", Amelia came back in, both of her hands being held by Luca and Estella- the former in a tiny suit and tie and his little sister in a white dress that flowed all the way to her ankles, nearly covering her shoes.

"Woah, Mama's dress", Luca held onto Stella's hand, guiding her over to me carefully, "look Stel". He may have only been about to turn five, but my son was one of the smartest people I knew.

"Dress", she reached out a tiny hand and patted it gently, "Uncle Zay?". They were obsessed with Zane, it was something else.

He spoiled them beyond belief.

"Uncle Zane's coming", I leaned down a little, "are you two ready for your big job?". They both nodded simultaneously and I grinned, giving each of them a kiss before straightening up and telling Amelia to bring the guys in.

"Mama? It's itchy", Luca rubbed his arms, an uncomfortable expression on his face.

"You think you can keep it on a little longer? I'll get you changed in a bit?", I crouched slightly and he nodded, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Holy fucking shit", Luca gasped, his mouth opening wide as I huffed, standing up straight and coming face to face with my brothers; Scott slapped Xander on the head and he groaned.

"Not in front of the kids", he warned, "bebita, you look...god you look beautiful". They were gonna make me cry and ruin my makeup.

"He's right Izzy", Xav breathed out, "you look amazing".

"How pretty does your Mama look, hm?", Caleb scooped Estella into his arms and kissed her forehead, he then cupped a hand behind my head and did the same to me, "beautiful princesa".

"It's an upgrade from stealing our hoodies and sweats I guess", Xander stepped forwards and squeezed my shoulder, "you look great Bella, Ezra's gonna pass out or some shit".

"Bad word Uncle Xan!", Luca jabbed a finger at him, Xander rolled his eyes and scooped his nephew into his arms, tickling his neck a little.

"You'll have a mouth just as foul in ten years little guy", he grinned, "mark my words". God he was the worst.