10th member is sick

She could feel it in her bones, the hardships of the practice from the day before. Y/N opened her eyes and noticed right away that she had a headache. As she got up she avoided feeling the pain by doing everything extremely slowly.

Y/N - Ugh, I feel like I'm dying...

When she opened the door from her room with SMC she was immediately greeted by the smell of breakfast, something that would normally have her sprinting to the kitchen so she'd eat it right away, however, today she felt sick and run in the opposite direction. Just as she got to the bathroom she bumped into Dahyun.

Y/N - I'm so sorry unnie!

Dahyun - It's fine, are you okay baby?

As the maknae Y/N is used to being babied and being called such nicknames, but sometimes she feels like she's burdening them so she avoids making them worry, just like today...

Y/N - Yeah! I just wanted to be the first one to get to the bathroom so I can take a nice warm bath.

Dahyun - Are you sur-

And just like that Y/N entered the bathroom and run away from any other questions that could make her spill the truth.

Y/N - Bro, maybe a bath will really help me, I actually didn't lie lol hope it makes my body hurt less.

Just as she got comfy in the tub and groaned because of the relief the water gave someone knocked on the door.

Sana - Y/N may I enter to wash my face?

Y/N - Hmmm, unnie just a sec

Sana - Why? Are you showering? You know it's nothing I haven't seen hahaahhaah

Y/N - UNNIE WTH? NOOO, that's not it.

While Y/N talked she exited the tub and got some panda PJs that she could wear to stay in the house till they had to go to the company. She opened the door and Sana engulfed her in a really tight hug (sanake style). The issue began when Sana noticed that Y/N was sweating even though she had just gotten out of the bath.

Sana - You're sweating honey

Y/N - Well unnie, you're the one who hugged me!

Sana - No, you're hot and sweaty. That's not like you, especially 'cause you like taking fast lukewarm baths. Do you have a fever?

Y/N - Obviously not unnie, why do you think that?

Just when Y/N got distracted, Sana put her hand on her forehead and felt how warm she was.

Sana - You do have a fever, why didn't you tell us, sweetie?

Y/N - I didn't want to be a burden...

Sana - You'll never be a burden to us, we love you okay?

Y/N - Ok...

Sana - JIHYOOO

And like that, everyone that was in the kitchen together with Jihyo run to the bathroom to know what was going on.

Twice except Sana and Y/N - WHAT HAPPENED? IS EVERYTHING OKAY? WHO DIED?

Sana - Guys, calm down...

Jihyo - Calm down? You just screamed like someone was dying and-

Sana - Ok, ok. It's my fault but what I wanted to say is: our kid is sick!!!!

3mix approaches Y/N and starts hovering over Y/N

Nayeon - What are you feeling sunshine?

Jeongyeon - Do you need anything, angel?

Jihyo just comes and brings Y/N closer to her chest in a hug whispering sweet nothings in her ear

Y/N - I'm fine unnies

Dahyun - So that's why you were rushing to the bathroom, she threw up unnies!

Mina - Talk to us, sweetheart

At this point, Y/N already started crying and leaving a wet patch on Jihyo's shirt but she finally started telling the truth

Y/N - I didn't want to worry you guys *sniffles* I felt like I'd feel better after some time but I still feel really nauseous!

Chaeyoung - That's okay bro, do you feel anything else?

Y/N - I'm kinda dizzy...

Jihyo - Okay, that's it. Let's get you in the bed

Y/N - Nooo, I don't wanna be alone

Everyone smiles at that knowing that they make their maknae feel safe and loved.

Tzuyu - Let's go to the sofa in the living room, you lay there while we do things near you!

Y/N - That's awesome, I love it!

Jihyo carries her to the sofa bridal style, not without Y/N putting her nose on her neck and making her let out a motherly smile. Gently she lays Y/N there and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

J-line comes behind with tissues and a thermometer so they can see if the fever broke or not.

Momo - Let's see if you still have a fever hon, open up.

They take her temp and it's still high, Mina leaves and faster than Barry Allen she comes back with the medicine.

Y/N - Nooooo, I hate this one unnie

Jeongyeon - Drink it, bae, it's for the best.

Nayeon - Yeah! And it's better than that one you're thinking, it's another flavour!

Y/N - I don't wanna!

Jihyo - Drink it right now Y/N L/N!

Y/N - Ok mom...

Jihyo just raises an eyebrow at that and lets her go because she's sick.

One side effect of the medicine was being sleepy, the unnies hope that she feels it soon so she can sleep the pain and sickness away (let's dance the night away~)

When they looked at Y/N after a long time of her being silent they noticed she was falling asleep so they went to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Y/N - Love you unnies...

Twice - We love you too our lovely maknae, get well soon.

A/N: I'm sorry for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3