10th member comes out to her unnies ft Supportive Big Sis Tzuyu

A/N: Heyyy, I'm trying to make up for the time I'm gone lol! Sry for taking so long to post :D I hope that the anon who gave me this idea on Tumblr likes it!

The request: hi 🧸 i love ur work!!

when you get the chance, could you write something with reader coming out to tzuyu (and other members but mainly tzuyu) as a lesbian and she scared so she closes herself off for awhile but tzuyu reassures her she still loves her and that everything's okay 🥺 no rush, take your time!! (A/N: Thank you for being so sweet, I hope I did justice to your ask <3! XOXO) 

PS: Tysm for everyone who reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

The air was thick with nervous anticipation as Y/N fidgeted in her seat, glancing around the room at the familiar faces of her TWICE sisters. It was supposed to be a casual get-together, a movie night at their shared dorm. Yet, the maknae's heart pounded in her chest as she wrestled with the words she wanted to say. The weight of her secret threatened to suffocate her, but she knew she couldn't keep it hidden any longer.

As the opening credits rolled on the screen, the members settled into the cosy living room, each with their own snacks and blankets. Tzuyu, the group's second youngest member, sat next to Y/N, unaware of the inner turmoil brewing within her dongsang. The younger girl stole a glance at Tzuyu's serene expression, and a knot tightened in her stomach.

The movie played on, but Y/N couldn't focus. Finally, summoning the courage, she took a deep breath and turned to Tzuyu, who looked at her with a questioning smile.

Y/N - Tzuyu unnie... *shaky voice* 

Tzuyu turned her attention fully to her little sister, concern etching her features.

Tzuyu - Yeah, hon?

TWICE's boo hesitated, her fingers playing with the hem of her sweater. 

Y/N - There's something I need to tell you all.

The room fell silent, and the other members directed their attention towards Y/N. The weight of their gaze only intensified the girl's anxiety. She took another deep breath, locking eyes with Tzuyu.

Y/N - I... I'm lesbian. 

She finally admitted as the words hung in the air.

A brief pause settled over the room as the members processed their kid's revelation. Tzuyu's eyes widened for a moment, then softened with understanding. The other members exchanged glances, their expressions a mix of surprise and support.

Sana broke the silence, her voice as gentle as possible. 

Sana - Darling, thank you for trusting us with this. We love you, no matter what.

Momo - You're still the same Y/N we've always known and loved. *nodding in agreement*

Y/N managed a small smile, grateful for their initial understanding. However, Tzuyu remained silent, her expression unreadable.

The movie continued, but the atmosphere had shifted. Y/N felt a growing sense of unease, wondering what Tzuyu was thinking. As the credits rolled, Tzuyu stood up, excusing herself to get some water. The youngest's heart sank as she watched her best friend leave the room, unsure of what to expect.

Alone in the kitchen, Tzuyu filled a glass with water, her mind racing. She couldn't deny that her little sister's revelation had caught her off guard. However, Tzuyu knew that this was a key moment for her mate, and she wanted to handle it with care.

When Tzuyu returned to the living room, the members had started discussing the movie. Y/N felt a pang of anxiety, unsure of how to approach Tzuyu. Sensing her bestie's unease, Tzuyu subtly motioned for the girl to join her on the balcony.

As they stepped outside, the cool night air enveloped them. Tzuyu turned to Y/N, her eyes softening with understanding.

Tzuyu - Baby, I want you to know that nothing has changed between us. You're still my best friend, my sister. I care about you, and I'm grateful you trust us enough to share this part of yourself. *gentle voice*

Y/N's eyes welled with tears, a mixture of relief and gratitude. 

Y/N - I was scared, Tzuyu unnie. Scared that you would look at me differently.

Tzuyu reached out, gently wiping away a tear from her dongsang's cheek. 

Tzuyu - I understand why you were afraid, but I hope you believe me when I say that I love you for who you are. Your sexuality doesn't define you. You're still the same Y/N we all love.

TWICE's lovebug nodded, feeling a weight lift off her shoulders. Tzuyu's reassurance was a balm to her wounded soul. They stood on the balcony, the night sky stretching out above them, and Y/N felt a renewed sense of connection with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu - You're not alone, Y/N, never. We'll always be here for you. We're family, no matter what. *pulls Y/N into a comforting hug*

As the two friends embraced, Y/N felt a surge of gratitude for the understanding and acceptance she had found in Tzuyu. The fear that had closed her off began to dissipate, replaced by a newfound sense of belonging.

Back inside, the other members noticed the change in their babygirl's demeanour when she returned. Tzuyu's supportive presence had worked its magic, and Y/N felt a renewed connection with her TWICE sisters. The night continued with laughter, shared snacks, and a deepening sense of sisterhood.

As the clock ticked away, Y/N realized that she was surrounded by her chosen family who accepted her completely. The fear and isolation she had felt earlier had transformed into a sense of belonging and love. With Tzuyu and the rest of TWICE by her side, the maknae looked forward to a future where she could be her authentic self without fear or reservation.

And this made her have one thought:

I'll love my dear older sisters forever.

A/N: I'm sorry for any errors. English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there is something wrong, ty for reading <3

TWICE 10th member One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें