10th member has an abusive partner, what's 3mix gonna do?

A/N: I got an ask on Wattpad from one of my besties and fav writer and I loved writing it, ty! This one is being posted as thanks for 100 votes on Wattpad :D emlovesmarvel

The request: I thought of another! I just love the 3mix (jihyo bias) so much so if you need to change it no worries but what if the 3mix found bruises on Y/N due to her abusive partner?

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

The sun was setting over Seoul, casting a warm glow across the city as the members of TWICE relaxed in their dorm. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo, affectionately known as the 3mix, were sitting on the couch, chatting and enjoying their well-deserved break. As they laughed and shared stories, Y/N, the youngest member of the group, entered the room. Her smile didn't quite reach her eyes, and there was a heaviness to her steps that caught the attention of the 3mix. They exchanged concerned glances when the maknae spoke with her voice barely above a whisper, sensing that something was off.

Y/N - Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, I need to talk to you guys all about something.

Their playful expressions turned serious as they watched Y/N closely. She took a deep breath, her voice trembling slightly as she revealed the painful truth that she took so long to admit.

Y/N - I... I have bruises. It's my partner. They... they hurt me.

Shock washed over Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo as they absorbed Y/N's words. Their hearts sank, and a mix of anger and protectiveness surged through their veins. Jihyo's eyes widened with horror, and tears welled up in her eyes. Without hesitation, she rushed over to her child and gently pulled her into a comforting embrace. Her hands instinctively moved to their sunshine's arms, softly examining the bruises with a tender touch. Whispering with her voice choked with emotion Jihyo was the first one to speak.

Jihyo - Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie, look at what they've done to her! How could anyone hurt someone as precious as our honey? I... I can't bear the thought of our kid getting hurt any more than she already has.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon exchanged a determined glance, fully understanding Jihyo's anguish. They knew that they needed to take immediate action to protect their youngest member. Jihyo continued speaking, her voice trembling with a mix of anger and desperation. 

Jihyo - We can't let them get away with this. We have to confront this stupid partner and make them pay! 

Nayeon, always the voice of reason, approached Jihyo and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

Nayeon - Jihyo, we understand your anger, but going alone might make things worse. We need to approach this together. Violence won't solve anything.

Jeongyeon nodded in agreement, her eyes filled with unwavering determination. 

Jeongyeon - We'll go and confront Y/N's partner, but we have to be smart about it. We need to protect our youngest and make sure justice is served.

Reluctantly, Jihyo acquiesced, understanding that her friends were right. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her racing heart. At that moment, her love for her 10th member transcended everything else, and she knew that keeping her safe was their top priority. As Nayeon and Jeongyeon left the dorm to confront said partner, Jihyo turned her attention back to Y/N. She carefully led her to the bathroom, determined to take care of her wounds and provide a safe space for healing. Gently guiding her to sit on the edge of the bathtub, Jihyo grabbed a first aid kit and began to tend to her injuries. Her hands moved with gentle expertise, cleaning the bruises with antiseptic and applying soothing creams. As she worked, Jihyo's voice became a soft lullaby, her words filled with love and comfort. 

Jihyo - You're safe now, sugar, we won't let anyone harm you. I'm here for you, always.

Y/N watched Jihyo with tear-filled eyes, feeling a mix of pain and gratitude. The love and care Jihyo showed were overwhelming, reminding Y/N that she was not alone and had her moms. Jihyo's motherly instincts kicked in, and she pulled TWICE's angel into her chest, holding her tightly.

Jihyo - Shh, it's okay, you're not alone anymore, baby. We'll protect you, and we'll make sure this never happens again.

Meanwhile, Nayeon and Jeongyeon arrived at Y/N's partner's apartment, their expressions determined. They stood outside the door, their hearts pounding with a mix of anger and resolve. The door creaked open, revealing a tall figure standing before them. It was Y/N's partner, their face contorted with surprise and guilt as they took in the resolute expressions of the 3mix. Without uttering a word, Nayeon and Jeongyeon stepped forward, their eyes locked with the abusive partner. Their resolve was palpable, their silent message clear: You will never hurt Y/N again.

In a swift and decisive motion, Nayeon delivered a powerful punch to the partner's jaw, sending them staggering backwards. Jeongyeon followed suit, landing a precise kick to their abdomen, causing them to double over in pain. As the partner crumpled to the floor, the unnies wasted no time. They swiftly dialled the emergency hotline, calling the police to report the abuse and requesting immediate assistance. As the police arrived at the scene, TWICE's mom's numbers 2 and 3 cooperated fully, providing a detailed account of the abuse and showing evidence of their sweet child's bruises. They made it clear that they would not tolerate such violence against their beloved Y/N. Back at the dorm, Jihyo continued to hold Y/N close, her arms wrapped protectively around her. She kissed the top of Y/N's head, her voice filled with love and reassurance.

Jihyo - Let's focus on your healing. You're strong, babygirl. We're here for you, no matter what.

As Nayeon and Jeongyeon returned to the dorm, their expressions serious yet determined, Jihyo and their child looked up from their comforting embrace. The room was filled with an unspoken understanding that justice would be served and that the love and support within TWICE would never waver. In the days and weeks that followed, the maknae received the support and care she needed to heal. The legal system took its course, and the ridiculous partner faced the consequences of their actions. The love and unity within TWICE remained unshakable, with Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon standing firmly by Y/N's side throughout the entire process. As the stars twinkled outside their dorm window, the members of TWICE knew that they were not just a girl group. They were a family, bound by love, friendship, and an unwavering commitment to protect one another. And together, they would conquer any obstacle that came their way. This made the unnies only have one thought:

We love our dear maknae.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3