10th member gets traumatized by a sasaeng

A/N: Heyyy, I'm coming up with a lot of stuff for you guys so I can make up for the time I'm gone lol! Sry for taking so long to post :D I hope that my friend smit24123 who gave me this idea on Wattpad likes it! 

The request: Hi It's me again. I have one where the 10th member was attacked by a "fan"while she was going to the bathroom and after that she traumatized. I like it

PS: Tysm for everyone who reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

The air in the bustling Seoul airport was filled with anticipation as TWICE returned from a successful concert tour in Japan. Among the group's members was Y/N, the 10th and youngest member, who had been on cloud nine after the amazing performance they had just delivered. However, there was an empty space that had once been filled by Jeongyeon, who was currently on her second hiatus due to health reasons.

As they disembarked from the plane and made their way through the terminal, the usual chaos and excitement of fans and paparazzi surrounded them. But TWICE was accustomed to it, and their experienced staff kept a tight protective circle around them. Y/N, however, was blissfully unaware of the danger that would soon shatter her world.

The group, tired but exhilarated, decided to take a brief break before their next schedule. The maknae excused herself to use the restroom, a common practice after a long flight. She navigated through the terminal, determined to make her way to the facilities without causing any disturbance.

Unknown to her, a sasaeng fan (a persistent, obsessed, and invasive follower) had managed to slip past the security personnel and blend in with the crowd. They had been stalking TWICE's sunshine for some time, studying her habits and waiting for the perfect opportunity to approach her. This was their moment.

Inside the restroom, Y/N stood before the mirror, checking her makeup and hair. She was utterly absorbed in her reflection, unaware of the approaching danger. Suddenly, she felt a presence behind her, too close for comfort.

Y/N... 

A low, almost whispering voice hissed, and Y/N turned, her eyes widening in shock. It was the sasaeng fan, their face twisted with an unsettling mix of obsession and malice.

The bathroom door slammed shut behind them, and Y/N's heart raced as panic coursed through her veins. She took a step back, her eyes darting around for any possible escape route.

The sasaeng fan's voice grew louder, their eyes filled with an unhinged fervour. 

I've been watching you for so long, Y/N. I know everything about you. I even know what brand of shampoo you use.

The youngest's voice trembled as she answered the crazy "fan".

Y/N - Please, just leave me alone.

But the sasaeng fan was undeterred, closing in on her with each step. 

I love you more than anyone else ever could. I'd do anything for you, Y/N. Anything.

As the sasaeng fan reached out to touch her, a surge of adrenaline flooded the younger girl's body. She managed to push past the intruder and bolted from the restroom, running as fast as her trembling legs could carry her. The sasaeng fan gave chase, but Y/N's cries for help drew the attention of the airport security, and they quickly intervened, apprehending the stalker before they could reach her.