10th member has to fake date ATEEZ's Wooyoung even if all the members like her

A/N: Heyyy, I'm coming up with a lot of stuff for you guys so I can make up for the time I'm gone lol! Sry for taking so long to post :D I hope that the anon who gave me this idea on Tumblr likes it! :)

The request: Can I request a one shot of Twice falling in love with the short, cute and innocent tenth member! reader. Twice does everything possible to make reader fall in love with her, they achieve it by spoiling her but something happens, reader is forced to have a relationship with an idol (it could be wooyoung). Thanks for taking your time reading this!

PS: Tysm for everyone who reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

Y/N had always been the cute and innocent 10th and youngest member of TWICE, and her endearing personality had endeared her to her fellow members. But little did she know that she was about to become the unwitting target of their affections in a way that would turn her world upside down.

It all began innocently enough during a break from their hectic schedule. TWICE was lounging in their shared dorm, enjoying a rare moment of relaxation. The maknae was curled up on the couch, engrossed in a book, when Nayeon, the group's eldest member, glanced over at her with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Nayeon - Sunshine, you know, you're the cutest member of TWICE.

Said girl blushed and looked up from her book, surprised by the sudden compliment.

Y/N - Oh, unnie, you're just saying that.

But Nayeon wasn't finished. 

Nayeon - And we all love you so much. In fact, I think we're all falling for you.

Y/N's eyes widened as she realized that Nayeon wasn't the only one with a glint of mischief in her eye. The other members were nodding in agreement, and suddenly, TWICE's honey found herself the centre of attention.

Sana, known for her playful nature, leaned in closer to her darling and began to whisper.

 Sana - Dear, what if we all tried to make you fall in love with us?

Y/N's heart skipped a beat at the suggestion. 

Y/N - W-what?

Dahyun chimed in, her eyes sparkling with excitement. 

Dahyun - Yeah, angel! We want to win your heart.

Momo, who had always been a bit of a romantic, spoke next.

Momo - We'll do whatever it takes to make you fall for us.

Jihyo - Boo, you mean the world to us.

Jeongyeon - We've been keeping this secret for too long.

Chaeyoung - We want to spoil you and make you happy.

Tzuyu - You deserve all the love in the world, hon.

Nayeon - So, what do you say, babe? Will you let us all try to win your heart?

Y/N - I...I don't know what to say. *blushing*

Sana - Say yes! *grinning*

Y/N - Okay, yes. *nervous wreck*

Momo - Great! Let's get started, everyone!

Jihyo - Babygirl, you're in for a lot of love and attention.

Jeongyeon - Get ready to be spoiled, sweetheart!