10th member is receiving hate

The members noticed the difference in her mood the whole day. It could be because she got bad grades, she woke up late as she spend the night training or because of the hate she's receiving. Maybe all of them but the unnies wouldn't know, she didn't wanna seem weak and bother them with her issues when she knows all of them also receive hate and are doing fine. After a long day, she said good night to her sisters and practically sprinted to her room without her roommates (SMC) sleeping as soon as her head touched the pillow, which was already a bad sign since she hated to sleep without someone in the room with her.

Meanwhile in the living room...

Jihyo - Did you girls see how she looks tired?

Jeongyeon - Yeah, she's also in a mood. The girl can give us a run for our money when she's being sassy *rolls her eyes*

Nayeon - I taught her well *dries fake tears*

Momo - Be serious grandma, we're talking about our child

Nayeon - YAH! STOP CALLING ME GRANDMA

Dahyun - With all due respect unnie, shhhhh. You know Y/N is a light sleeper (can't relate, I could sleep through an earthquake)

Tzuyu - She's right unnie, once I got thirsty and opened the door to go to the kitchen and get a cup of water. She woke up immediately asking if I was okay

Chaeyoung - Fr, can someone go check if she woke up, please? I feel like it's been some time since she fell asleep so fast, she's probably exhausted. I agree with Jihyo unnie.

Sana - I'm gonna see if she's still in her room, brb

On the SMC room...

Y/N - Well, that didn't go the way I wanted. I wish I'd just escape this hate, they're not being fair to me, I keep being up all night overthinking all the mistakes they point out and training to be better than what they see. Am I not good enough? Maybe I suck at this. What if the group did improve without me being the black sheep? 

While thinking all of this she wasn't aware that a certain hamster had entered her room and informed the rest she was awake. When she finally came back from her mind, she let out a scream because her unnie was just staring at her looking quite creepy

Y/N - UNNIE, YOU SCARED ME!

Sana - Sorry honey, you're somewhere else but I knocked before entering. How are you? You seemed kinda out of it...

Y/N - I'm doing okay unnie, just lost a night's sleep, otherwise, I feel fine  

Sana - Don't lie to me, we know you. Right guys?

At that moment everyone that was outside the door went inside and nodded their heads.

Mina - Sana's right babe, we took note that you're not the same as always as soon as you got out of your bed this morning. 

Y/N - But-

Jihyo - No buts, we're getting through the issue you're having and you're getting some sleep after this with me (Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Mina's room)

Dahyun - Unnie is right (again), start talking, please... We're worried about you!

Y/N - That's exactly why I didn't wanna talk with you guys. I don't want to be a burden.

Momo - Again with this... We already talked about it, you know you're important to us and we care about you and your feelings, every time you need someone to hear you, we're there for you. Stop thinking that you're burdening us when you get sad, hurt or even mad like this morning. We know you like the back of our hands and we'll understand anything you request without questioning 'cause you always try to express what you need. Except if you ask for my jokbal lmao

Chaeyoung - What a way to kill the moment, da- dang.

Nayeon - And here I thought Momo was speaking facts, yeah... That sounds more like her lol

Jihyo - You did well Momo... Don't think we forgot about you young lady

Y/N - I mean, you could... Jk, tysm for always assuring me that you love me, sometimes things appear to be harder to believe after everything you hear from people.

Jeongyeon - Which people? Who do I've to kill? 

Tzuyu - Am I the only one who already understood what's going on? She's receiving hate! Now that I know everything falls in place, the anger, the sadness, the insecurity...

Mina - Wow, it makes sense. Is this it sweetie?

Y/N - Yo, are you a therapist 'cause gee, you read me like a book lol 

Sana - Stop joking, if that's the case, it's something severe

Y/N - Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Yeah, I got some hater recently that I can't get out of my hair, they talked about my dancing skills, my vocals, how I'm always lazy on stage and my poor expressions. It sucks as I'm starting to believe it and I can't seem to stop wanting to train, that's why I stay late at the studio. I'm exhausted unnies, it hurts so much to see that no one notices my efforts and just sees what I did incorrectly. *sobs*

Jihyo pulls Y/N closer and she lays on her chest while crying. Jihyo feels her shirt getting wetter as time went by and she felt heartbroken to see her maknae so glum. Without anything else to do everyone sat near and gave their love in their own style, all while Jihyo caressed Y/N's back repeating that things will be okay. 

After half an hour, sobs turned into sniffles and Y/N got out of Jihyo's chest and leaned on Momo that was behind her. Momo instantly gave her a kiss on the forehead, making the maknae giggle and the unnies hearts flutter with how cute she looked being so vulnerable. 

Jihyo - Are you better now?

Y/N - It's not something that goes away like magic but you guys made me feel inches better, you're the best family I could ask for!

Twice - OWNNNNN, that's what we're here for love bug. We're pressing charges against your haters or we're not TWICE!

You can certainly expect all the members to appear at JYP to threaten JYPapa so he can make that come true and give some vacation so they can help their dear maknae to heal because they love their dear maknae

A/N: I'm sorry for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3