10th member is overworked

It was another day with thousands of things to do on her schedule, from a meeting with JYP (sorry I always imagine it whispered lol) to practice with the girls she calls her sisters. She can't take it anymore but knows there's no other option besides slaying and praying that she doesn't faint from exhaustion. 

As she gets to the meeting with PD-nim he greets her in such an excited way she wants to slap him -with respect, or not- 

JYP - Hey Y/N! How are you doing?

Y/N - I'm fine PD-nim and hope you're too. Not meaning to rush you but, what's this meeting about?

JYP - Well, I noticed you're receiving a lot of good comments about you're dancing so we agreed that you're the best to film the challenges on TikTok for Set Me Free!!

Y/N - Really? But I already got so much to do, any of the girls could do it perfectly

JYP - I guess... however, this could disappoint the fans, don't you think so? 

 Y/N - Okay. I'll do it for the fans!

JYP - That's the spirit! But don't leave yet, we need to talk about your schedule

Y/N - What about it?

At the moment the only thing Y/N had in mind was how good it would be if some of the events she has were cancelled. She's at her breaking point and no one seems to notice.

JYP - We got some modelling with A'pieu for the new collection they're planning to release, isn't that amazing?

Y/N - I'm tired JYP-appa... Can't you deny it? It's too much

JYP - I get you Y/N but this is an incredible opportunity for the group, not only you but the girls too, denying this could affect the rest of TWICE. 

Y/N - Fine. Is the meeting done now?

JYP - Yes, you can go Y/N. See you soon!

Y/N - Bye PD-nim, thank you.

After this horrible experience, she takes off to the practice room to start the routine with the girls, when she got there they're already started and in sync. 

Y/N - Hey unnies, I'm sorry for being late! PD-nim held me up on a meeting *rolls eyes*

Jihyo - That's okay bae, what happened that you're so annoyed?

Sana - My hon is feeling bad, who do I have to hurt?

Y/N - Hopefully you don't wanna hurt PD-nim, Sana unnie lol

Sana - It depends :)

Chaeyoung - Scary...

Dahyun - Fr bro...

Nayeon - Anyway- tell us what's going on kid!

Y/N - Okay, okay, I'd if you let me speak in the first place *crosses arms*

Jeongyeon - Tzuyu's personality is rubbing on you...

Tzuyu - As it should, you go sis!

Y/N - Thanks sis <3 

Jihyo - Tell us now.

Y/N - So... I got pissed 'cause PD put more things on my schedule and you must know how packed it already is, like dang how much more he wants me to do???

Mina - Well-

Y/N - And then he tells me that if I don't go I'm gonna affect you guys, I don't want that :(

Mina - WHAT? 

Momo - Wow, Mina screamed, this is gonna become serious reallyyyyy soon...

Mina - I'm gonna become someone's nightmare.

Sana - I mean, I'm not against it...

Jihyo - Neither am I, no one treats my kid this way!

With all the love she's feeling Y/N finally let go and starts crying, it was so overwhelming and now her sisters are there making her remember she has people she can rely on. Dahyun is the first one to get near enough to engulf their maknae in a warm hug that the others soon join.

Chaeyoung - We're here. 

Mina - We love you.

Nayeon - More than you could ever know sweetheart. 

Y/N - Tysm unnies, it's just 'cause I couldn't take it anymore. There's too much to do, I can't even sleep and eat well, it's been a while...

Jeongyeon - What do you mean babe? You're stopped eating since when?

Y/N - Well... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.

Jihyo - This doesn't answer the question Y/N L/N, respond right now.

Y/N - It's been 3 days but it's good, I'm perfectly okay!

When these words left their maknae's mouth they couldn't even reply, all of them full of thoughts about how they didn't notice and how they're horrible unnies. They should have seen it coming, their baby always got home late, bags under her eyes and her body becoming thinner each day that passed along the week. Her eyes were full of emotion but her words said the contrary, each day she came to the dorm saying the same "I'm fine, good night unnies.". It was clear and they were blind, the unnies could only feel more stupid as each second inside their own minds passed. The first reaction after some time was to be angry, but they couldn't do anything about it, they took so long that the maknae fell asleep, as she must. 

Jihyo - I can't believe I didn't see it, girls! Let's divide ourselves, some of us go to talk with PD-nim and the others go take her to bed at the dorm. Who wants to do what?

Mina - I wish I could stay with her but I already called it, I'm gonna make this man's life miserable :)

Sana - Amen to that honey. I'll go to the dorm.

Dahyun - We from the SMC are tired from school, we wanna go to the dorm unnie.

Momo - I'll go to the dorm so I can carry the kid!

Jihyo - Okay, then the rest of the unnie line stays here with me.

Jeongyeon - Perfect, let's move girls, JYP must be ready to leave and we need to get there before he goes.

As the unnie line beside Momo left, the others got to work and fixed the practice room and their bags so they could head to the dorm. After calling their manager and informing them of what happened, Momo got near Y/N and gave her a kiss on the head before lifting her bridal style ('cause Y/N's princess ✨) and got to the van. She put Y/N on her lap so it'd be easier to lift her when they arrived, Dahyun to the right and Tzuyu to the left. The maknae line all slept till they stopped at the front of the dorm. Momo woke up the girls, beside Y/N, and carried her to the SMC room laying her near Dahyun that was sitting there waiting for their maknae.

After Chaeyoung and Tzuyu took a bath, they stayed with Y/N so Dahyun could shower too. When they all laid down they felt warm because of the puppy pile and soon fell asleep again. When Momo got there she could only coo quietly and take a photo to send on the group chat. As the unnie line saw the photo after screaming and dissing JYP-nim, they felt at peace with everything again and could only think: 

We love our dear maknaes.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3