10th member visits Nayeon on her solo's set

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry for disappearing but I got my wisdom teeth out so yeah- lol. Anyway- I got an ask on Tumblr and I loved writing it, ty anon! :D

The request: Can I request something, you know nayeon solo pop behind the scene, nayeon was so sad because 10th doesn't come because she's in hiatus, she sad but suddenly staff ask her to go out and said something 'fresh air'. She's grumpy because her favorite member is not coming and what she saw is the dancer who help her in mv but it turned out is 10th member. She suddenly feels embarrassed (nayeon) because she didn't notice her until now

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

Nayeon stared at her reflection in the dressing room mirror, her usually bright eyes dull with disappointment. She took a deep breath and tried to shake off the heavy feeling that had settled over her heart. Today was supposed to be a special day, the behind-the-scenes shoot for her first solo music video. But it felt incomplete without Y/N, the 10th member of TWICE, by her side.

Y/N had been on hiatus for the past few weeks due to health concerns, and Nayeon missed her presence more than she had expected. The maknae's energy, laughter, and the way she could effortlessly brighten up any room were missed a lot, especially today T-T.

As the camera crew bustled around her, adjusting lights and arranging props, Nayeon's mind kept drifting back to her kid. She wondered how her fellow member was doing and if she was feeling any better. Nayeon had always been protective of Y/N, despite the girl's unwavering independence. She felt a pang of guilt for not being able to be there for her angel during her hiatus.

At that moment, one of the staff members entered the room and snapped her out of her daydreaming.

Staff 1 - Nayeon, we're ready for your solo shots now! 

Nayeon plastered a smile on her face and walked onto the set, giving her best performance despite the absence that weighed on her heart. Hours passed, and the shoot continued. Nayeon pushed herself to focus on her performance, giving her all to every take. But every now and then, her mind would wander back to TWICE's sunshine, wondering if she was watching the live stream of the shoot or if she was resting and recovering. She deserved to rest but perhaps...

As the day wore on, Nayeon couldn't shake the melancholic feeling that had settled over her. She had been hoping to share this exciting moment with Y/N, to see her smiling face on set, cheering her on. But her babygirl's absence cast a shadow over the entire experience.

The word Cut! that the director called out signalled the end of another take. Nayeon let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding and walked off-set, retreating to a corner of the studio. She pulled out her phone, scrolling through her messages in hopes of any news from Y/N.

 A voice called out to the eldest member and Nayeon looked up to see one of the backup dancers approaching her. 

Backup dancer - Hey, Nayeon, you did great out there!

Nayeon managed a small smile, grateful for the dancer's kind words but her soft voice betrayed her as she tried to hide her emotions. 

Nayeon - Thanks. It's just... I wish Y/N could be here.

The dancer nodded understandingly. 

Backup dancer - I heard she's getting better. Maybe she'll surprise you soon. (little does she know lol)

Nayeon sighed, her shoulders slumping. 

Nayeon - I hope so *frowns*

Just then, another staff member approached her. 

Staff 2 - Nayeon, how about you take a break? The fresh air might do you some good.

Nayeon grumbled inwardly but forced herself to nod. She walked out of the studio and into the corridor, leaning against the wall. The cool air did little to alleviate the heaviness that had settled in her chest. As she stood there, lost in her thoughts, the sound of laughter reached her ears. Nayeon frowned, recognizing the voice but not quite believing it. She turned towards the source of the sound and blinked in disbelief.

There, surrounded by a small group of staff and dancers, was Y/N, her girl. She was wearing a casual outfit, her smile radiant as she chatted animatedly with those around her. Nayeon's heart skipped a beat as she took in the sight of her younger sister, looking healthier and happier than she had expected.

Nayeon's initial shock quickly turned into a mixture of disbelief and embarrassment. How had she missed Y/N's arrival? She watched the girl's every move, feeling a warmth spread through her chest as she realized that Y/N had come to surprise her.

As if sensing Nayeon's gaze, the maknae looked up and their eyes met. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as they locked eyes. Then, Y/N's smile widened, and she excused herself from the group, walking towards Nayeon as she started talking, her voice soft yet full of warmth.

Y/N - Hey, Nayeon unnie. 

Nayeon felt her cheeks heat up, a mixture of embarrassment and joy flooding her system. 

Nayeon - Baby, you're here.

Y/N chuckled, her eyes sparkling. 

Y/N - Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Are you surprised? Lol

Nayeon nodded, a wide smile spreading across her face. 

Nayeon - More than surprised. I can't believe I didn't notice you until now! *pouts*

Y/N shrugged playfully. 

Y/N - Well, I guess I can be pretty sneaky when I want to be. And... You're old lmao

Nayeon laughed, the heaviness in her heart lifting with every second she spent in Y/N's presence even if she was being teased by her kid. 

Nayeon - You have no idea how much I've missed you, love.

TWICE's honey's gaze softened, and she stepped closer, wrapping her arms around her older sister in a gentle hug. 

Y/N - I've missed you too, unnie. But I'm here now, and I'm so proud of you!

Tears welled up in Nayeon's eyes as she hugged her youngest back, holding onto her tightly. The months of worrying and missing Y/N melted away in that embrace, replaced by a profound sense of gratitude and happiness. As they pulled back from the hug, Nayeon wiped away her tears and looked at Y/N with a teasing smile. 

Nayeon - YAH! You know, you should've warned me. I've been moping around all day.

Y/N chuckled, her eyes sparkling mischievously. 

Y/N - Where's the fun in that? Besides, seeing your reaction was totally worth it.

Nayeon shook her head in mock exasperation, her heart feeling lighter than it had in a long time. As they stood there, exchanging laughter and stories, Nayeon realized that even in her absence, Y/N had a way of brightening her world. And as they headed back to the studio, arm in arm, Nayeon knew that her solo shoot was no longer incomplete because Y/N was right there by her side and that made her have only one thought:

I love our dear maknae.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3