10th member almost overdoses ft overprotective unnies

A/N: Heyyy, I'm coming up with a lot of stuff for you guys so I can make up for the time I'm gone lol! Sry for taking so long to post :D I hope that the anon who gave me this idea on Tumblr likes it!

The request: This might be deep... but could you write 10th member using anti depressants because she's been diagnosed with depression but she tries to commit suicide by overdosing? the members finds her and her suicide note that she wrote but she'll be okay in the end

PS: Tysm for everyone who reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

The members of TWICE had been busy with their world tour, travelling from one city to another, performing in sold-out arenas, and living their dreams. But behind the bright stage lights and the screaming fans, there were moments of solitude, moments of quiet, and moments when the darkness of reality seemed to creep in.

Y/N, the 10th and youngest member of TWICE, had been diagnosed with depression a few years ago. She had tried to keep it a secret from her group members, not wanting to burden them with her pain. She had been seeing a therapist and taking antidepressants, and for the most part, she had managed to keep her struggles hidden.

But the relentless pressure of the entertainment industry, the constant scrutiny, and the weight of perfection had taken its toll on her. She felt like she was living in a never-ending storm, and it was getting harder to keep her head above water.

One evening, in a foreign city, the maknae found herself alone in her hotel room. The members were out, enjoying a rare break from their hectic schedule. Y/N had always been a bit quieter than the rest, and they often assumed she was simply enjoying some alone time. But that evening, TWICE's angel was battling the darkest thoughts she had ever faced.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her emotions overwhelming her. The pills on her bedside table called out to her, a temporary escape from the pain that gnawed at her from the inside. Y/N had taken her antidepressants as prescribed earlier in the day, but in her desperate state of mind, she saw them as a way out, a way to silence the storm.

With trembling hands, she picked up the bottle of pills and poured them onto her hand, counting them one by one. She stared at the handful of tiny capsules, tears streaming down her face. She thought about the pain she had hidden for so long, the weight that seemed impossible to carry, and the desperate need to find a way out.

TWICE's sunshine knew the dangers of overdosing, but at that moment, the overwhelming darkness made her believe it was the only option. She began to swallow the pills one by one, tears mixing with the bitter taste of the medication. Her vision blurred as the world around her seemed to fade away.

As she lay on the bed, the world outside her window continued to spin. She wrote a note, a goodbye to her group members, apologizing for not being strong enough and for the pain she believed she had caused them. In her heart, she thought that this was the only way to escape the torment of depression, the relentless battle she had fought for so long.

Meanwhile, the TWICE unnies had returned to their hotel room, laughing and sharing stories of their day out. But as they entered the room, a sense of dread filled the air. Y/N's absence was immediately noticeable, and her untouched belongings on the nightstand raised alarm.

Dahyun, always perceptive, noticed the faint sound of sobbing coming from the bathroom. She rushed in, gasping at the sight of her dongsang's crumpled form on the bathroom floor, the empty pill bottle beside her, and the suicide note in her hand.