10th member throws up in the middle of practice

A/N: I got an ask on Tumblr and I loved writing it, ty! :D

The request: TWICE's 10th member caughting a stomach bug and hiding it from the members, till one day in the middle of the practice the choreographer doesn't let her go to the bathroom 'cause of the new hard choreo and she ands up getting sick there.

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

Y/N was the youngest member of the beloved K-pop group TWICE. As the group's 10th member, she quickly won the hearts of fans worldwide with her infectious energy and charming personality. However, life as an idol was not always glamorous, and today was one of those challenging days. The youngest had woken up that morning feeling a little off, but she shrugged it off, thinking it was because of the lack of sleep and exhaustion from their busy schedule. The group had a crucial practice session that day to learn a new, intense choreography for their upcoming performance. Determined not to let her discomfort affect the team, TWICE's honey decided to keep her condition to herself. The day passed slowly for her since the stomachache only grew worse. She discreetly visited the bathroom multiple times during breaks, hoping that her pain would subside. The maknae didn't want to worry her unnies, and she certainly didn't want to disrupt the practice. With that, she left determined to push herself to her limits.

As the afternoon sun bathed the practice room, TWICE gathered for another run-through of the choreography. TWICE's child's pain had intensified, and she could feel beads of sweat forming on her forehead. The intense movements only made her stomachache even worse, but she kept going, forcing a smile on her face. During a particularly challenging section of the dance, Y/N's stomach churned, and she felt an overwhelming urge to rush to the bathroom. She desperately searched for a momentary pause in the routine to excuse herself. But before she could make a move, the choreographer sternly commanded them to continue, emphasizing the need to perfect the dance.

Y/N's heart sank as she realized she couldn't leave the practice. The choreographer's instructions were understandable; after all, they were professionals, and perfection was expected. But the pressure mounted, and the pain finally became unbearable. She clutched her stomach, desperately trying to maintain her composure. In the midst of executing a difficult spin, the youngest's body rebelled against her. She lost her balance, stumbled, and doubled over in pain, losing the fight to hold back her illness. Her breakfast spilt onto the floor, and she could feel tears streaming down her face.

The other members froze, their expressions shifting from shock to concern. Momo, being the closest since as the group's dance leader she was at the front in the dance break, rushed to Y/N's side, her eyes filled with worry.

Momo - Baby, are you okay? Why didn't you tell us you were sick?

Y/N struggling to speak through her tears responded.

Y/N -  I didn't want to slow you guys down... I didn't want to ruin the practice...

Nayeon, the eldest member and one of the moms from 3mix, immediately confronted the choreographer, her voice laced with anger.

Nayeon - How could you not let her go to the bathroom? She was clearly unwell!

The choreographer looked sheepish, realizing their mistake.

Choreographer - I'm sorry, I didn't realize how serious it was. I was just focused on getting the choreography right.

Jihyo, the group's leader and a motherly figure to the maknae, approached her, gently wiping away her tears.

Jihyo - It's not your fault, kiddo. We should have noticed earlier. Let's get you home and take care of you.

With the help of the members, Jihyo led her youngest child out of the practice room. They gathered her belongings and supported her as they made their way to the car. Once inside, Jihyo sat beside her sick kid, offering words of comfort and reassurance. The car ride was filled with a mix of concern and affection from the other members. They held Y/N's hand, offering words of encouragement and apologising for not noticing her struggle sooner. The guilt they felt was palpable, but Y/N, in her weakened state, managed to smile, as always, assuring them that it wasn't their fault.

As they arrived at the dorm, Mama Jihyo, as the maknae fondly called her, took charge. She made sure the maknae was comfortable in bed, bringing her a warm cup of tea and medications to ease her symptoms. The other members surrounded Y/N, their love and support pouring out.

Mina - Rest up, honey. *tucking a blanket around her*

Sana - We'll take care of you, sugar. *kiss on the forehead*

Over the next few days, TWICE hovered around their youngest member. Bringing homemade meals, playing games, and simply providing the warmth and love that only true friends could offer. TWICE's sunshine spirits lifted, and with each passing day, her strength returned. As she returned to the group, the other members continued to dote on her, showering her with love and care. They were determined to make up for the days she had suffered in silence, and they wanted her to know that her well-being was their top priority.

Jeongyeon surprised Y/N with a stack of her favourite books because she mentioned them before that practice.

Jeongyeon - I thought these might keep you entertained while you recover. Take your time and enjoy some good stories, sweetie.

Dahyun organized a movie night in the SMC's room in the dorm, bringing over a collection of everyone's favourite films and a bunch of snacks, making sure her sister felt comfortable and relaxed. Tzuyu took it upon herself to be her only dongsang's personal chef. She spent hours in the kitchen, meticulously preparing delicious and nutritious meals for her recovering friend. Y/N was in awe of Tzuyu's culinary skills and felt truly spoiled (as she should).

Throughout her recovery, the maknae was constantly surrounded by the warm embrace of her TWICE family. Momo would sit by her baby's side, stroking her hair gently while sharing stories and laughter. Nayeon, who had been the most furious at the choreographer, never left her daughter's side, ensuring that she felt loved and supported. Sana, the sunshine of the group, brought in her bright personality and infectious laughter, turning Y/N's gloomy days into joyful ones. They would spend hours talking and giggling, creating memories that would last a lifetime. Mina would often bring her guitar and serenade with beautiful melodies and her incredible vocals. The soothing music melted away her honey's worries and fears, leaving the maknae feeling at peace. Chaeyoung surprised Y/N with a hand-drawn portrait.

And then there was Mama Jihyo, the pillar of strength. She checked in on Y/N every day, ensuring her recovery was progressing well. Jihyo would sit with her for hours, listening to Y/N's thoughts and concerns, offering words of wisdom and encouragement. One evening, as the 10th member and Jihyo sat on the balcony, sipping tea, she couldn't help but want to express her gratitude.

Y/N - Unnie, I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing sisters. You all have been so caring and loving. I feel truly blessed to have you guys in my life.

Jihyo smiled, her eyes filled with affection and a motherly smile.

Jihyo - Babygirl, you are an important part of our TWICE family. We care for each other, through thick and thin. Your well-being is as important to us as our own. Never hesitate to lean on us, to share your struggles. We are here for you, always and forever.

Y/N's heart swelled with warmth, tears of gratitude filling her eyes. She leaned into Jihyo's comforting embrace, feeling the strength and love radiating from her mama. From that day forward, Y/N stepped back into the world, stronger than ever before knowing she had her TWICE family to rely on. Together, they would conquer any obstacle, for their bond was unbreakable, and their love for one another boundless, and this made the maknae have only one thought:

I love my dear unnies.

A/N: I apologise for any errors, English is not my first language. Pls, let me know if there's something wrong, ty for reading <3