10th member ft the unnies testing her GF (Girls' Generation's Tiffany)

A/N: Heyyy, I'm coming up with a lot of stuff for you guys so I can make up for the time I'm gone lol! Sry for taking so long to post :D I hope that my friends LyraxTy and Thira_Harris from Wattpad and @snowy12 on Tumblr, who gave me this ideas that were very similar (so I mixed them) like it! :)

The requests: 

Ask 1: Hi I just saw your update for where y/n is dating Tiffany from girls generation and I want to request can you do where it's the same they're still dating (Tiffany and y/n) and it's Tiffany first time staying a night at twice dorm and when it's bed time the members ask for her helps to put y/n to sleep because y/n have a lot of energy. Thank you ❤️ Can you do it and love you ❤️

Ask 2: Hi I saw your update where y/n and Tiffany are dating can you where the members put Tiffany on a test how she handles y/n tantrum, naughtiness and anything else so they can see how she do it and gave some tips.Can you make it different from the others cuz I know it's kinda similar. Thank you ❤️

Ask 3: Can you make it a different one because they want to see how Tiffany can handle y/n if they were being left alone

PS: Tysm for everyone who reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

The sun had dipped below the horizon, casting a tranquil twilight over the bustling city of Seoul. Inside the cosy TWICE dorm, the members were gathered in the living room, exchanging playful banter and laughter, a rare moment of respite in their busy schedules. It was a special evening, for it marked the first time that Tiffany, a member of Girls' Generation, was staying overnight at the dorm. Y/N, the tenth and youngest member of TWICE, had been dating Tiffany for a while now, and the two had finally decided to take this significant step in their relationship.

As the night grew darker, the maknae's boundless energy showed no sign of weakening. She darted around the room, giggling and causing a delightful ruckus. Her playful antics earned her chuckles from the TWICE members and an affectionate eye-roll from Tiffany.

Jihyo, the group's leader, exchanged a knowing glance with the other members. It was time to put Tiffany to the test, to see how she handled Y/N's occasional bursts of mischief and rampant energy.

Jihyo - Nayeon unnie, you're up first *whispering while nudging the eldest girl*

Nayeon cleared her throat and called out. 

Nayeon - Y/N, sweetie, come here for a moment.

The younger girl's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she bounded over to Nayeon. 

Y/N - What is it, unnie?

Nayeon put on her most convincing pout and spoke again. 

Nayeon - Hon, I'm feeling a bit tired. Do you think you could sing me a lullaby to help me fall asleep?

Y/N's face lit up with excitement. 

Y/N - Of course, unnie! I'll sing you the best lullaby ever!

As TWICE's sunshine began to sing an adorably off-key rendition of a children's lullaby, Tiffany couldn't help but giggle. Nayeon gave a thumbs-up to signal the success of the first test.

Next up was Momo, known for her playful nature. She decided to challenge Tiffany in a game of hide-and-seek with her little sister. 

Momo - Hey, darling, want to play a game with me and Tiffany unnie?