Thank you!

I have finished this book!

Writing this book I learned a lot about myself, my writing, and my readers.

I loved writing this book. I got to tie in my personal interests with Florence's character. I love everything about biology and medical sciences and it was an amazing opportunity to study Diabetes type 1 and 2 and apply it to Florence's character. Writing Massimo, Lucien, Emilio, and Dominic's characters was also very fun. I wanted each of them to be their own person. I wanted everyone in their family to contrast each other. Another thing that was probably one of my favourite parts about writing this book was having it set in my home country. I loved tying in my personal experiences and applying it to this story.

Unfortunately this will be my last book for the time being. It doesn't mean I am going to stop writing, because it is one of my favourite hobbies. However, I have commitments and sometimes I cannot manage them all. I viewed writing this book as a commitment to you my readers and whenever I wouldn't update I would feel guilty for not giving you a chapter. So, for the time being I am going to take a break.

I'd like to mention that I won't be walking away from Wattpad. My plan is to finally start editing Daisy Part I and II, Maggie, and then Help. I will be fixing plot holes and rewriting chapters. So when I am done editing the books I strongly suggest if you enjoy re-reading to take a look at it again.

I want to say thank you for your support. Without you guys I probably wouldn't even write. You are my motivation and inspiration. Despite my lack of response I read all of your comments, most comments motivate me to write again and some comments just straight up make me laugh.

Thank you for coming back to read again and again. I love you all with my whole heart.

Lots of love 💕