- 1K Reads Special -

Happy 1K Reads!! Thank you for all the support!

When I look at you my heart always goes thump thump. Like a marshmallow my swaying feelings are light and fluffy

Even though I'm continuously looking at your diligent profile. You don't notice Even if it's just a dream I can close the distance between the two of us

Otoya sighed, how long have he been keeping this feeling? Since they were students? No. It was way longer than that, it was when he first laid his eyes on her. Her smile, her mesmerizing gaze. Everything about her is just perfect. Way more than perfect, it was flawless. Her timid attitude gained attention all over herself.

She was oblivious to her surroundings. But Otoya loved that about her. It reminds him of himself and he liked that. He knew they could make a perfect couple despite both being dense. He wish she belongs to him but he couldn't deny the fate they were bound to.

Shout it out! This craving strong enough to make even the moon itself quake Send it out! This wish of despair enough to make me lose my senses

Black velvet, a shattered glass The hands of the clock turning blankly upside down The self-satisfying control sequence repeats

He might be a blushing mess. Unable to convey his words properly as if cat got his tongue. But he was too weak to push away the feelings he has for her. Hijirikawa Masato might be different but he believes that his love is eternal. He's love for her is strong, too strong that it could kill him.

And yet, he couldn't confess. He know he can't, because if he did, it will be the end of both of them. He also know, that he is not the only one who bare this feelings. There are rivals fighting for her and they are all over him.

I've gotten sick of blowing too much Bubbles with this boring chewing gum (I'm sick of this!) If it weren't for the dry and tasteless

Goddamn & Hate Imitation!
You stick out your tongue and it seems to be moist.

She understands him perfectly. Even though people say he doesn't deserve her and even though people belittle him because of his height he doesn't care. Because he want to be the prince who saves her. He is Kurusu Syo, dammit! He might be small but his spirit keeps him running.

He wants to protect him with all his might. She always cheered for him; supported him; always there for him when he is in his worse. And so he wanted to return the favor. He wants to be her knight in shining armor, swooping her away when midnight strikes.

Though my strong point is keeping my composure, Whatever happens, I knew that it was dangerous to fall in love with you

Why are you so concerned for me?
Why do you show me such hope?
Since it's you, I should understand, what that must mean... "Right?"

He hates it when she calls him with the honorifics or when she refuse the act of affection he gives her. He doesn't get it. Why won't she love him back? Or why would she refuse him? Is it because the love is forbidden rule or because she has someone else in mind. He doesn't care if he's in STARISH but he would never hand her over to the others.

Cecil has no idea how he would make her to accept him. He has no idea how she feel about him. It feels bad that you could read everybody else's mind but not your loved one.