Mighty Aura - TokiyaxEiji

Requested by: @yamamamanbagiri

Mighty Aura – TokiyaxEiji

From here

It begins

Skillfully, the brunette sneak past the guard house; zipping up his hoodie with a mask covering his face, Eiji went to the station to catch a train. It was a breezy autumn evening with a lot of suited up people walking around the city. The street lights flash brightly complimenting the buzzing city. At a time like this one would love to stay at home all warm and cozy; but that doesn't apply to Eiji. Not even when his father, Raging Otori, had locked him and the rest of his band members in their dorm.

Carefully taking his steps as if memorizing every inch of the side walk; Eiji stop in front of a vintage café. He went in; the café was decorated with a lot of paintings and had an urban feeling to it. The café was filled with rich young kids who had nothing better to do. Eiji went to the table somewhere at the back of the café and took a seat opposite of a neatly dressed blue-haired male.

"I'm surprise you actually came despite the circumstances," the male said to him.

Eiji smile, "I won't miss a chance of meeting you Tokiya-san,"

Encounters always come like evening showers so suddenly

Your voice invades the space in my heart

Cry...! Out the meaning of your life

We clash and acknowledge each other's pride

Ever since their duet project, Tokiya and Eiji have been seeing each other both on and off of work. It was weird to be having pleasant conversation with each other even though they were rivals. But it was during their time alone that they know each other's potential well enough that it could either be use to defeat the other or acknowledge their specialty.

"I heard about what happen; it saddens me to know your father would even do that to his own sons." Tokiya said solemnly.

Eiji shrugs him off, "We're fine, I'm actually grateful that they still remember to feed us occasionally. If not, we would probably have starved to death in that dorm and no one knows about it,"

Tokiya sighs, "The competition?" he asks. "Don't worry, we'll make it." Eiji assured him.

On what knowledge

On what strength

Should we paint the sky?

"Want me to ask my driver to send you back?" Tokiya offers.

Eiji shook his head, "That's nice of you Tokiya-san but then my father would find out about me sneaking out and that won't be pretty." he said and politely refuse Tokiya's offer. Tokiya drop him off at the train station and they said their goodbyes.

"If anything gets way out of hand, make sure to ask someone for help." Tokiya reminded him. Eiji nod his head, it was nice to find someone he could count on other than the HEAVENS members.

Now that we've crossed

Both heaven and the stars