Ranmaru×Haruka - Dear No One

{Pairing: Ranmaru×Haruka (RanHaru)
Song: Dear No One by Tori Kelly
Requested by: @Fairy_Gamer4}

I like being independent
Not so much of an investment
No one to tell me what to do
I like being by myself
Don't gotta entertain anybody else
No one to answer to..

Kurosaki Ranmaru, a street performer. With his bass (also known as his girlfriend) in his hand, he is able to rock the local street. Walking the path only he knows. He does everything in his own pace. Not caring about people. Only he matters in the world own by him.

Or so he thought. He didn't expect his life to take a huge turn. Feels like just yesterday he started his journey all alone, loving the peace that is his breathing and scenery. Until he met her. Sun-kissed pair of eyes, orange headed, a petite body, clumsy yet caring. The girl by the name of Nanami Haruka.

But sometimes, I just want somebody to hold
Someone to give me their jacket when it's cold
Got that young love even when we're old
Yeah sometimes, I want someone to grab my hand
Pick me up, pull me close, be my man
I will love you till the end

"Kurosaki-san!" Ranmaru turn his head to meet eyes with a young girl around the age of 17. "Do I know you?" Ranmaru ask her. Haruka shook her head, "No you don't know me but I'm kind of a huge fan of you!" Ranmaru raise his right eyebrow. "Fan?" Haruka nod rather enthusiastically. "Yes! I always hear you playing by the street."

"Oh," Ranmaru stare at her. "A 'fan' huh?" He thought. "So, what do you want from me?" Haruka fidgeted, "Um, I was thinking if maybe I could follow you on your journey." "What?" Ranmaru said with a cold tone causing Haruka to flinch. "I-I mean, I want to know you better. If that's okay with you." She stammered. Ranmaru eyed her up and down. "Tch, do whatever you want." He said and walk away. Like a kid who just receive candy, Haruka's face lit up and ran after him.

So if you're out there I swear to be good to you
But I'm done lookin', for my future someone
Cause when the time is right
You'll be here, but for now
Dear no one, this is your love song
Ooo-OhOh

"Do you like travelling Kurosaki-san?" Ranmaru shrug his shoulder. "Any preference in girls?" "Nothing in particular honestly. I don't plan on getting a girlfriend anyway." Haruka nod. "So Kurosaki-san, do you have any likes?" Haruka asked. "Meat. My bass and music I guess." Ranmaru reply. "Any dislikes?" Ranmaru thought for a while.

"Annoying people who bug me with questions without me having any idea who they are." He reply bluntly. "Erk!" Haruka blush and looked away. Ranmaru glance at his side, looking at Haruka who was looking away. "Why do you want to know about me anyway?" Haruka look ahead. "Hm, well you look like an interesting person and I love the music you play. So I wanna get to know you better!" She said and smile at him. Seeing her smiling, Ranmaru blush and looked away.

"And who knows maybe we can make music together." Haruka continued. "You play?" Haruka nod softly. "Just the piano though. I wanna learn all other kinds of instrument and then maybe I could become a composer!" She said. "So you wanna be a composer?" "Yup!" Haruka chirped. "Interesting..." Ranmaru muttered softly.

I don't really like big crowds
I tend to shut people out
I like my space, yeah
But I'd love to have a soulmate
And God'll give him to me someday
And I know it'll be worth the wait, oh

"What kind of instrument you wanna learn to play next?" This time, it was Ranmaru who asked question. "The guitar maybe. I'm always astonish when people play the guitar. When they strum the guitar strings, it looks cool!" Haruka said as she do some gestures on what seems like struming the guitar. Ranmaru smirk as he seems to take an interest on the girl.