Syo×Haruka - UNBALANCED LOVE

Stop being so nice to me
It's a lie, all of it is a lie
Just because you're so kind to me
I'm falling more and more in love with you
I'm always by your side

Wanting and needing, those two things have been playing in my mind. I want you, I need you from the first time I met you. "-o-chan? Syo-chan?" "Uh? Huh? Oh Natsuki what's up?" I look at my best friend since childhood. "Dinner's soon, and later we have night practice. You should get ready now." I just nodded.

I washed my face and change to something more comfortable. I wore my sweater and went outside the room I shared with Natsuki and of course my senpai, Mikaze Ai. "You should really stop thinking of her." I turned to see my senpai leaning against the wall.

But... we're only friends?

My heart feels like it's being torn apart when I keep hiding my feelings

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him, not amused at any of his tricks. "You know what I mean, stop thinking of her. Its useless, 'Love Is Forbidden', remember? Loving her would just break you. You should focus more on your career." He said. "I don't need advice from a robot who doesn't understand the meaning of love. You might as well leave me alone, Ai-senpai." "Whatever, midget. But don't come running to me when anything bad happens." He said, waved his hand and walked away.

"Stupid senpai." I whispered.

It's cruel of you to play around with me so carelessly

My heart throbs each time; how long will it take for you to notice?

I went to the dining room and saw all of my bandmates there preparing for dinner. I help them too. "Where are the senpais?" Otoya ask as we started to sit down on the dining table. "The senpais still have work to do so they won't be eating with us." Tokiya reply. All of us nodded, somehow I feel at ease, at least I don't have to face Ai-senpai.

As we were eating dinner, I can't help but steal glances at Nanami. She was sitting just opposite me and in between Ren and Tokiya. I don't mind Tokiya but Nanami sitting beside that flirt boy Ren, I can't help but feel a bit annoy and jealous. I keep looking at Nanami until she notice it. She turn to look at me and smile which causes me to blush a little. I finally decided to look away.

It's painful to watch you while holding in feelings I desperately want to confess

I won't be able to take it much longer

They'll overflow and the words "I love you" will spill from my lips

"-yo-kun! Kurusu Syo-kun!" "Huh? Wha?" I look up to see Otoya standing in front of me. I guess he just finished his work. "Syo, are you okay? You have been staring out for quite a while." Otoya asked me. "Nothing. I'm fine." I said and I get up from the couch

Somehow my head feel heavy and my eyesight got blurry. "Syo, are you sure you're okay?" Otoya asked me again. "Yeah, yeah I'm-" "Syo!" Otoya shouting my name was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Stop being so nice to me
It's a lie, all of it is a lie
Just because you're so kind to me
I'm falling more and more in love with you
I'm always by your side

"Ochibi-chan is probably too tired." Ugh, noisy. "Syo-chan had been working non-stop lately." Quiet down. "Ai-senpai, did you give him extra work?" For the nth time stop talking. "No, that midget has way too much work." Quiet down, I'm tired! I think I'm half-concious, I'm not sure what happen before but I just want to rest. My friends are too noisy that I can't rest!

Can't they just- "Syo-kun should get more rest. Maybe we should give him two or three days off." Ah, wait! Isn't that Nanami? I-I want to see her! Slowly, I open my eyes to see Nanami's eyes. Her hand is working on the wet towel place on my forehead that I just notice. "Syo-kun you're awake!" She said as soon as our eyes lock. "Syo-chan! How do you feel?" Natsuki ask me. "What happen?" I asked them. "You fainted Syo, its a good thing I caught you." Otoya said. I fainted?

But... we're only friends?
My heart feels like it's being torn apart when I keep hiding my feelings

When you whisper softly into my ear
I feel myself burning up; why am I so naive?

"You caught yourself a cold midget! You should rest more!" Shut up senpai, you're the one who gives me a load of works. "Syo-kun, would you like something to eat?" Ah Nanami, you're so kind. "No, I just want to rest." I reply with a weak smile.

"That's right, all of you have work right?" Ai asked. All of them just nodded except Nanami. "I have no work, maybe I could accompany Syo-kun in case he need anything." "Ok then." Ai replied and walk out with the others.

To be honest, it's painful to look at you every day

I can't move on like this

So I decided to forget about you, but I still want to ascertain my love

I close my eyes but I never really sleep. It feels bad to sleep when Nanami is beside if I drool when I sleep!? Nah, that's a bad excuse. I just want to make sure Nanami is always beside me. It makes me feel comfortable rather than having Natsuki around to feed me who-knows-what.

As I was slowly drifting to slumber land despite my brain saying no I heard a soft humming. I open my eyes to see Nanami reading a book while humming 'True Wing' my song and bobbing her head. I smile when she starts humming the chorus part.

It's fine to be mean to me
Never mind, I can't take it after all

When you treat me coldly
I end up wanting to cry

Nanami must have notice I was staring at her since she looked up from her book. "Ah, Syo-kun gomen. Did I wake you up?" I shook my head. "No, I was happy hearing you humming my song." Nanami gave me one of her sweet smile. "Of course! I love that song so much! I'm glad that you sang it when you jump off that platform even if in your heart!" Nanami, why are you so kind?

My emotions will overflow and the words "I love you" will spill from my lips

Nanami is... really kind. She always make me happy. She understands me even more than myself. Oh, Nanami... Maybe, maybe I should confess! But, the rules? Oh, who cares! I might as well confess to her before anyone else. I sat up from my laying position.

It's fine to be mean to me
Never mind, I can't take it after all

When you treat me coldly
I end up wanting to cry

"Syo-kun you should rest!" "No," Nanami look at me confuse. I'm going to do this! But what if she reject me? Then again, who cares!? If I'm gonna confess I might as well accept what's up to come... Right..? Right? This is my chance and I'm gonna make it right! Yosh, Otokogi Zenkai Max Go!

I wrap my arm around her waist while the other hold her head. I bring her head closer and give a soft yet full of passion kiss on her lips. Nanami's eyes widen, she was shocked. I pulled away and took a deep breath. "Nanami Haruka!" "H-hai?" "I-I love you, w-would you be my girlfriend?" Red, my face is all red. I know it because I can feel the heat.

Stop being so nice to me... That's a lie; I want you to be nice to me

If I keep hiding my feelings, we'll be friends forever, right?

Okay, take a deep breath. Nanami please give me an answer. Instead of getting an answer, I get a Nanami jumping on top of arms wrap around my neck. "Yes! Syo-kun I've been waiting for you to confess!" Huh? What? N-Nanami did you? "C-can you repeat that?" "Dear Kurusu Syo-kun! I love you and I will be your girlfriend!" She said and smiled at me. Then hug me again. This, this is the best day of my life!

"Haruka, you should get off of me or you would catch a cold!" Hah! I finally said her first name! I'm so proud! Ahahaha- "No!" What? "Wait, Haruka you would catch a cold!" "Then, let it be, soon you would take care of me in return!" She said. I shook my head and I pulled her into my bed. Haruka gave a small giggle. We snuggle beneath the blankets. Haruka is warm, I like that. I smiled at myself. I get my dream girl, what else do I want?

#TheEnd#