Reiji×Haruka - Good Enough

{Pairing: Reiji×Haruka (ReiHaru)
Song: Good Enough
Requested by: @Fairy_Gamer4}

I am the diamond you left in the dust
I am the future you lost in the past
Seems like I never compared
Wouldn't notice if I disappeared

'Ding Dong' "Coming!" Haruka said as she answered the door. As she open the door she met face-to-face with a bouquet of flowers. "Jja-jang!" The owner of the one holding the bouquet of flowers reveal himself. "Rei-chan!" Haruka exclaim. Reiji grin happily, "Hello Kouhai-chan~! So are you ready for our date?" Reiji ask her.

Haruka smile softly, "Sure, just let me get my bag." She said and was heading back inside when Reiji grab her wrist. "Rei-chan?" She tilted her head a bit while looking at Reiji. "Kouhai-chan knock knock." Reiji said. Haruka look confused. "But Rei-chan you just rang on my door bell?" Reiji pouted. "Aw come on! It's a knock-knock joke! Just answer me 'who's there'."

Haruka look at him before answering, "Um okay, who's there?" Reiji smirk. "Look." Haruka was even more confused by this. "Look who?" "Look how beautiful you are." Reiji whispered huskily causing Haruka to blush. "R-Rei-chan!" She said flustered. "Hehe, c'mon Haruka-chan we'll be late on our date~!" Reiji said as he let go of her hand and Haruka ran back in to grab her bag.

You stole the love that I saved for myself
And I watched you give it to somebody else
But these scars no longer I hide
I found the light you shut inside
Couldn't love me if you tried

Reiji and Haruka walk side by side as they went to the amusement park. The bouquet of flower Reiji bought for Haruka had been left at her house. Reiji took Haruka's hand as they arrive at the ticket counter. "So Haruka-chan, what ride would you like to go on first?" Haruka look around at the amusement park.

"Hm, I'm not sure. How about you Rei-chan?" Haruka ask him. Reiji smile, "Any ride will be fun as long as I'm with you." Haruka blush again. "S-Stop making me blush Rei-chan!" She stammered. Reiji laugh, "Haha, you're fun Haruka-chan! It's been a while since we started dating and you still can't get use to my antics." He said. "Well, th-that's because it's so straightforward, any girl would be a blushing mess! B-but the words are sweet though." Haruka said and smile softly.

Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough

Their first ride is the roller coaster. Throughout the walk to that attraction Reiji throw random pick-up lines to Haruka who won't stop blushing. "Ah." Reiji moaned some what painfully. "Rei-chan are you okay?" Haruka started to panicking. "No." "Huh? Wha-? Why?" She ask. "Because you are killing me with your beauty." Reiji said.

Haruka blush and slap him on the shoulder. "Rei-chan! Oh gosh, you scared me!" Reiji burst out laughing as Haruka pouted. "Ah, youngsters these days." An old grandma said as she was taking care of her stall at the side. "Hey there obaa-chan! What are you selling?" Reiji ask as he walk to the stall along with Haruka. "Charm necklaces. Suitable to give your girlfriend. Each charm necklace leaves a different meaning you know." The old grandma said. Reiji hum as he look at the different necklaces. "This one is beautiful." Haruka said as she pointed at a sunflower charm necklace. At the middle there is an orange gem. "Do you want it Haruka-chan?" Reiji asked her. "Iie, we should go to the next ride Rei-chan." Haruka said as she walk away. "Obaa-chan can I have that necklace?"

Does it burn
Knowing I used all the pain?
Does it hurt
Knowing you're fuel to my flame?
Don't look back
Don't need your regrets
Thank God you left my love behind
Couldn't change me if you tried

Reiji and Haruka decided to enter the haunted house. Haruka was scared but Reiji assured her that there's nothing to be afraid of as long as he's with her. As a ghost pops out every time, Reiji will calm Haruka down so she won't cry or run away.

"Ssh Haruka-chan did you hear that?" Reiji whispers. "H-hear what Rei-chan? No I didn't hear anything." Haruka said as she tremble with fear. "That's because my heart stops every time I see you." Reiji said. Haruka's fear goes away as she look at Reiji. "Rei-chan this is not the time for that!" Reiji chuckle, "Well at least you are not scared anymore. See, we are exiting now." He said as the two exited the haunted house. "Thanks Rei-chan." Haruka said and smile softly. "Okay~ come on let's go on the next ride!" Reiji said as he drag Haruka to the next attraction.

Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough

After a few rides the two decided to take a break and went to the café. Haruka order a strawberry parfait and Reiji order a cup of coffee. "Hn, this parfait is sweet!" Haruka exclaim as she take a bite. "Not as sweet as the person who is eating it." Reiji reply. Haruka smile again, this time her blush wasn't as dark as it previously was.

"Like this coffee my life is bitter until you, the sugar, came into my life and sweetened it up." Reiji said as he take a sugar cube and mix it with his coffee. "Geez, Rei-chan, how cheesy can you get? And how do you even come up with all those words?" Haruka ask him. "A magician will never reveal his secrets." Reiji said and wink. Haruka pouts, "Well I hope this flirt isn't all about the sweet-talk." She said. "Oh, there's more to me than just my look and words. After all you did dated me for that sole reason, right Haruka-chan?" He said and drink his coffee.

Release your curse
'Cause I know my worth
Those wounds you made are gone
You ain't seen nothing yet
Your love wore thin
And I never win
You want the best
So sorry that's clearly not me
This is all I can be

"Where to next, Rei-chan?" Haruka ask. "Hm, well this will be our last ride before we go home. Let's go then!" Reiji said and drag her to the ferris wheel ride. The queue wasn't too long as they were next to get in the ferris wheel. "Haruka-chan do you feel like those girls from shoujo manga where the couples went dating and the last ride was the ferris wheel?" Reiji ask her. "That's silly Rei-chan, of course I feel happier than those girls." She said. Reiji smile as they reach the peak and the ferris wheel stop.

"I guess they will stop the ferris wheel went they reach the top." Reiji said. "Look outside Haruka-chan." As they look outside they see that sun was almost setting. "Beautiful." She whispers. "Haruka-chan knock knock." Haruka never averted her gaze, "This again Rei-chan? Fine, who's there." "Will." "Will who?" "Will you be mine forever?" Reiji said as he put on the necklace he bought just now."Rei-chan what's this?" Haruka ask as she took hold of the necklace. "Answer my question first Haruka-chan." Reiji insisted. "Yes, of course I will be yours forever." Haruka chirped happily. "Then this is the proof of our love." Reiji said as he seal his lips with Haruka.

Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough

Reiji walk Haruka back home. Along the walk Haruka keep saying how beautiful the stars are tonight. "Well then Rei-chan. I had fun today. Thank you for today and for the necklace." Haruka said when they reach her house. Before Haruka turn Reiji grab her hand and kiss it. "I only see stars in your eyes." Reiji said causing Haruka to blush furiously yet again. "Rei-chan!" She exclaim. Reiji laugh, "Ja nē! See you tomorrow Haruka-chan!" He said and ran off before Haruka could say anything else.

{What did I just write? (♡ˊ艸ˋ♡) I know that Reiji would be that one person who is too cheesy for his own good. (・∀・) Well then bye~}