Ai×Haruka - Pity Party

{Pairing: Ai×Haruka (AiHaru)
Song: Pity Party
Requested by: @Fairy_Gamer4}

Did my invitations disappear
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?
Tell me why the hell no one is here
Tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Cyan eyes, cyan hair, angel face, angel voice. Its feels like everything wanted of a boy (or perhaps a girl) is on this person. Mikaze Ai. Such beauty, such perfection. That's what they say. They might never know the truth. Mikaze Ai, the artificial intelligence. One of the most succesful invention by Professor Kisaragi.

He might seem perfect but in fact there is one thing he lack. After all, nobody is perfect right? He lacks one that is only available for humans. He lacks emotion. He might know it, do research about it, but he can never feel it. As sad as it sounds, it's the truth. If a human needs emotion to continue. How can Mikaze continue his life disguise as a human, if he can't feel?

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

Ai walk down the cold streets of winter. After the death of Professor Kisaragi due to stress and overwork, Ai live alone. He work to feed himself and to survive. In the human world, everything needs money. There's no such thing as a free shelter or food. Ai learn that from the professor himself. Even though Ai is a robot and doesn't need food to survive he still needed the wires and home to keep him living. Working part-time wasn't a choice but a must. He was alone, he was fine. He didn't need studies, he's a robot, he's smart enough to know let's say, everything?

As Ai reach the professor's apartment, his current home a young girl was in front of his door. That girl turn to see Ai standing a few feet away from her. "Ah, you must be Mikaze Ai-kun, I'm Nanami Haruka, a friend of Professor Kisaragi." The girl introduce herself as she held out her hand.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

"How can I know you really are a friend of the professor's?" Ai ask monotonously, still cautious of the girl. Nanami Haruka smiled, "I have work with your 'uncle' for quite some time before I take in my major in music and continue as a composer." She said emphasizing the word 'uncle'. Ai still didn't trust this girl. "Listen, I know you don't trust me but I know what you really are Mikaze-kun. In fact I was there helping your uncle on starting and finishing you. I need to talk to you Mikaze-kun, this is important." She insisted.

Ai finally let her in the house even if he was still insecure around the girl. "If you really are a friend of the professor's then say the password." Ai said as he lead her to the living room. "Science is better than human." Haruka replied bluntly. Ai gave a nod and went to brew some tea. "What's so important that you wanted to talk to me about?" Ai ask as he set down two cups and a teapot of tea. "Mikaze-kun, the government had know about your uncle's creation. You. I receive an e-mail from him a few weeks ago when I was out of Japan. Few days later, he was shot to death by some assasins." She said. "But my uncle die due to stress." Ai protested. "That's what they want you to think. Mikaze-kun he was shot because he protected you. If they found out about you there will be no more humans alive and a war will be erupted!" Haruka exclaim.

Maybe if I knew all of them well
I wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me
Maybe if I casted out a spell
But told them decorations were in pastel ribbons

Ai took Haruka's word into consideration. "I trust you Nanami-san. What do we do now?" Ai said. "I say we flee. Grab all the necessary and important documents from your uncle's lab and run away." Haruka said. Ai nodded and went in his uncle's lab. He grab important documents and transfer necessary files into a pendrive. Ai pack his clothing and went out. As he was stepping out he remember the words his uncle said to him. "Don't easily trust Ai-kun. This world is cruel. Too cruel. Everything is just a cruel joke to keep the human alive."

"I'm sure Nanami-san is nice." He said softly. "Afterall she's a friend, right?" Ai push his uncle's words to the back of his head. Haruka and Ai board the next train to the country side and stay at Haruka's hometown. "We will hide here until the line is clear for us to flew overseas." She said.

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

On their stay at the country side, Haruka found out about Ai's incompletion. How he lacks emotion and trying to develop it through time but unexpectedly fail. As time flew by Haruka keeps having mysterious conversation through the phone which perks up Ai's suspicion. "Was it right to trust her?" He thought but shove it to the back of his head as soon as he sees Haruka flash him her signature smile. Without noticing, Ai had fallen in love with her.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

"Mikaze-kun, we can run now!" Haruka said as she enter the house one day. "Really?" Ai said. "Yup, I bought the tickets! Come on let's start packing." Haruka said. Before Haruka could walk past him, Ai grab her hand. "Nanami-san I think I manage to develop some feelings." Ai said. "Really!? That's great news Mikaze-kun!" She exclaim some what excitedly. "Can you teach me about these feelings?" Ai ask. "What kind of feelings?" "These feelings I have for you." Ai said as she hug Haruka. Haruka was taken by surprise but hug her back, "Ai, I'm--"

I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm dying, I'm dying
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

"Ai I'm sorry!" Haruka said as she pull of Ai's wires from the socket. Which Ai just notice, was open. "Haruka what?" Ai was confuse. Haruka shout out, "Saotome, I got Kisaragi-- no your toy! Come out now and claim it!" Ai was shocked as a tear drop out of his eye. "Tr...ai...tor.." He manage to whisper before shutting down and fall, Haruka not bothering to pick him up.

Saotome, a famous politician in the current era appear from behind the shadows. "Good job Ms. Nanami." He said. "I did what you ask me to do, now release my loved ones!" She said. Saotome took out a gun and shot Haruka right at the heart. "Wh-- Saotome! You promise!" She exclaim before collapsing down. "I promise, but you gotta know, I'm the devil. Ms. Nanami, with you around the secret of this Artificial Intelligence will be out to public. So isn't it better if I kill you?" He said and took Ai with him while leaving Haruka bleeding to death alone. Haruka snicker, "I guess that's what I get for being a trai...tor.." She said before breathing out her last breath.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

"This world is a cruel joke. When you believe too soon, you will die earlier than expected. But there's a good thing on dying early, because when you revive you will remember your mistakes and never repeat it again." A cyan-haired boy open his eyes to reveal cyan ones. A match with his hair. "Hello Mr. Ai, welcome to your new world." A bespectacled man said as he gave 'Ai' a grin.

It's my party, it's-it's my party
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)

Mikaze Ai was a fighting machine. He was to one who erupted the new found war. As soon as the war ended, he met a girl that brings him back to his memories. Sun-kissed eyes and orange hair. "Hello my name is Nanami Haruka." She introduced herself while giving a smile.

{I have no idea what I just write ┐('д`)┌ honestly though. Poor Ai ( ノД') unrequited love sucks. Well then that was a story... I love this AU story I've been writing lately. It gives me more ideas to write. Maybe I'll stick with this for awhile. Oh well. ('● ̯●')
See ya~}