Camus×Haruka - BelovedxSurvival

{Requested from a guest from FanFiction.net~ Even so, Enjoy Reading~!}

You're my special
The one and only smile in the world that's so precious
I don't want to give you up to anyone!
BelovedxSurvival

"Peasant please, there is no way I would fall in love with her!" Camus said while raising his scepter. "But Ca~mus! It is possible for us to fall in love her, why not you?" Cecil said."Because I am true to my words and I only listen to the silk queen!" Camus reply, eyes narrowing at Cecil.

Cecil get up from his seat, pouts and walk out. "Whatever Camus! And by the way, I am not a peasant! I'm a prince!" Cecil shouted and slam the door leaving his senpai alone. "Hmmph, I'll never fall in love with a peasant, even if she is good with music." Camus mumble under his breath.

Like the sunrise
Your smile lights up my heart
You're a surprise that is
Always by my side, this is a miracle

Camus sip on his cup of tea. He sip it slowly until... 'BANG!' "Cough, Reiji! What are you doing?" Reiji just ignore him and said "Myu-chan! Myu-chan! MYUUU~CHAN!" "What is it!?" Camus shouted getting impatient. "Myu-chan! Shining just gave us a week off!" "So?" "So! We will go on a trip at one of the Agency Resorts!"

Camus nodded. "Not only that but our kouhais are coming too." Camus gave Reiji a questioning look. "Specify 'kouhais'" he said. "Well, of course STARISH and their dear composer!"

Hearts beating faster!
(A signal of love!!)
Everybody, go for it!
(Love conflict!!)

Staying with their kouhais are bad enough, now going out on a vacation with them?! Okay, Shining is plainly annoying. He should have give only the senpais vacation. They have balance Quartet Night's activities, individual activities and also training STARISH, which is FYI really damn hard to do.

"Cheer up Myu-chan! At least we could take a break from all those hardwork!" Was what Reiji said. But he was not enjoying this, not one bit. Camus took a bite on his cookie when Ai sat opposite him. Ai pour some tea in his cup and sip it while his eyes wander somewhere.

~I would even snatch someone's fate away~
Because, compared to the first time we met
I'm even more crazy about you now...! .
You're so close to me, but only your love is too far away
As you go round and round, everyone in the family
Is a formidable rival (I won't lose!)

It was really quiet, and the atmosphere was really tense between Ai and Camus. Not only that but Ai has been staring out for quite a time. "Mikaze," Camus called out to him and Ai finally snap out of it. "Huh? What is it Camus?" Ai said looking at Camus. Even so, Ai steal glances at something outside the balcony.

Camus look at the direction Ai was looking at just now. And he see none other than the one and only Nanami Haruka. With her was STARISH and the nosy bug Reiji. "Mikaze, don't tell me you too have fallen in love with the peasant." "I-I have no idea what you're talking about Camus." Ai reply and left.

The one and only person in the world who is special to me
Never! I don't ever want to let your hand go!
BelovedxSurvival

Camus never know what is it with this girl that people go crazy about. "Its a male harem!" -is what Reiji said. Camus has no idea what that means. "You watch too much anime." He would said to him causing the older to pout.

"Camus-senpai!" Haruka shouted as she ran to the said senpai. "What do you want peasant?" Camus ask her coldly. Haruka took her breath, "Well, Shining-san said I should see you at work so that I could write a song fit with your image." Camus eyed her up and down. "Hmmph, whatever." He said and walk away. "Ah! Matekudasai Camus-senpai!" She shouted and chase after him.

Romance unbalance
Has a chance arrived?!
Even Adam ate the forbidden fruit
When he met Eve
This distance is frustrating!
(Watching you nervously, jealousy!!)
That silhouette!
(Love secret!!)

Today, Camus had a photoshoot for a new clothing line. A clothing line that features modern school uniform for teachers and students. Yes, teachers and students, and guess what Camus is the sensei.

"What do you mean you can't make it? You know this ad is important right!?" The director of the photoshoot start to shout at his phone. Camus walk to the director. "Is something wrong?" Camus ask him. "Ah, iye demo one of the models couldn't make it and we don't have a replacement for her." Camus nodded.

~I'll protect your past, your present, and your future~
You keep getting prettier
I want to have you all to myself...!
On a miserable night, I will hold you tight
Any one of those guys will do
Everything they can for you (Forever!)

"Peasant!" Camus called to Haruka. "H-hai?" "Excuse me Mr Director but I think I found a replacement." Camus said to the director. "Really?" The director's eyes glistened and he look at Haruka. "Hmm, pachiri!" He said and directed one of his workers to prepare for the ad. "Come Nanami-san, let's go and change." The worker directed Haruka to the dressing room. "H..Hai..?" Haruka who is still in a daze let herself get dragged to the dressing room.

I will love you more than anyone in the world
No one can beat the passion in my heart!
BelovedxSurvival

"Ii ne Nanami-san! Honto ni kawaii!" The director keep giving her praises as the cameraman continue to take pictures from different angles. Camus who had finish his scene look at Nanami with a smile. 'She made a perfect face of a confused student. Her modeling is also nice.' Camus thought.

Your teary eyes are quite endearing too
Just as I've thought
I'll be by your side
I'm always here for you...
You're so close to me, but only your love is too far away

"Hai, o tsu kareesama!" The photoshoot ended as soon as it started. The workers start packing the equipments as the models went to change. Haruka yawn softly as she exited the changing room. "Peasant, you done?" Camus ask her. "H-Hai." "Fine, let's go." Camus said and walk ahead of her. "Ah, matte Camus-senpai!"

As you go round and round, everyone in the family
Is a formidable rival (I won't lose!)
The one and only person in the world who is special to me
Never! I don't ever want to let your hand go!
BelovedxSurvival

The van that drove the two stopped in front of a café. "Um, what are we doing her Camus-senpai?" Haruka ask him as they entered the café. "To reward you." "To reward me?" "Yes, pick a dessert and sit down." Camus ordered her. Haruka ate tiramisu and drink a caramel frappucino while Camus ordered a pot of earl grey tea.

"Why did you want to reward me Camus-senpai?" Haruka ask him. "Because you help with the photoshoot. If you didn't help we probably need to postpone the shoot." He simply said. "Oh, um...okay?" Haruka mumble. Camus look at her. He took the napkin and wipe the corner of Haruka's lips. "You have something on your lips." He said. "Arigatou," she reply shyly.

I-love-you...!
For you! For love!
You are the only one!

'Maybe there is something good with this peasant.' Camus thought. He smirked 'Get ready guys, you have a new opponent.' With that he took a sip of his tea.

#TheEnd#
{Requests are close, gomen}