Ranmaru×Camus - Shadow

{Pairing: Ranmaru×Camus (RanMus)
Song: Shadow - Austin Mahone
Requested by: NicoleHikari}

You walk into the room
So perfect but unaware
Making me stop and stare
Every time I heard he broke your heart
Can I just fix you girl?
Show you a different world?

"Fat sow." "Elsa." "Old hag." "Useless count."
"Woah woah woah, hey there RanRan! Myu-chan! Stop fighting all right?" Reiji said as he try to calm down the two members of Quartet Night. "Shut up, Reiji/Kotobuki!" Ranmaru and Camus shouted at him and walk out of the practice room. "Ouch." Reiji whispered.

"You probably shouldn't butt in that fight Reiji." Ai said. "But AiAi! If I don't butt in they will continue to fight!" Ai sigh, "Reiji, every time they fight and you butt in have they even made up?" "Eh?" Reiji thought. "You have a point there AiAi.."

I'll take you anywhere
I'll put you on a throne
I'll lay down my heart, I swear
And I'll make sure that you'll never be alone

'Stomp, stomp, slam!' The door to the dorm room of Masato, Ren and their senpai, Ranmaru was slammed shut. Surprising the two kouhais residing inside. "Eh~ Ran-chan, why the long face~?" Ren tease his senpai. "Shut up you damn useles flirt." Ranmaru retorted rather harshly causing Ren to flinched a little.

Ranmaru grabbed a change of clothes and his towel and went inside the bathroom. "Hmm~ Ran-chan is in a bad mood nē Masa~?" Masato glared at his childhood friend. "Can't you keep your mouth shut just for once?" Ren chuckle. "Ehe, apparently no."

Only my shadow knows
How I feel about you
Only my shadow goes
Where I dream of you and me
Should I go or wait?
Is it too soon, too late?
Only my shadow knows

Camus calmly enter his shared room with his kouhai, Cecil. "Ah tadaima Camus." Cecil said.Camus look at Cecil coldly. "Aijima." "H-hai?""Go and fetch me some sweets." "Wha-?" "Now, Aijima." Immediately, Cecil grabs his disguised and wallet and ran for an exit. Camus sigh and look at the assignment he gave Cecil.

"And now I have to worry about this idiot." Camus sigh again. "What a life I have."

I've been loving you so long
And now that I got the chance
I see you need to dance on your own
So I'll wait another day
Maybe another year
I'm gonna be right here, oh

Quartet Night practice have never been so tough thanks to two tsunderes. One who is too hotheaded and the other who has too much pride to back down. Ai isn't happy about this and Reiji couldn't do much causing them to postpone their group activities until things cool down between the two.

"Reiji, I could not take this immaturity. Both of them are like little mindless kids. {Forgive me if that sounded offensive}" Ai complained to the eldest and untitled leader of Quartet Night. "Gomen nē AiAi! But we can't do anything. Even if we did practice they will continue to fight and that will worsen our relationship." Reiji said. Ai sigh softly. "Immatures. Sometimes I wonder who is elder than whom."

I'll take you anywhere
I'll put you on a throne
I'll lay down my heart, I swear
And I'll make sure that you'll never be alone (alone)

"Ugh." "Tch." Oh looky what bad luck we're in today. Ranmaru and Camus glared at each other. Apparently, under what kind of circumstances, they're required to do a photoshoot together. Though most think it as a 'coincidence', Shining Saotome and Kotobuki Reiji knows better. Oh, and count Ai in too because he arranged their schedule.

"Nice to see you again old hag." Camus said. "Tch same here Count Elsa." Ranmaru retorted. "Kurosaki-san, Camus-san, we will start the photoshoot soon!" One of the crew said. Immediately, Camus turn on his work mode. "Whenever you're ready sir." Ranmaru just roll his eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

Only my shadow knows
How I feel about you
Only my shadow goes
Where I dream of you and me
Should I go or wait?
Is it too soon, too late?
Cause only my shadow knows

The photoshoot went...um not so well. While posing there's always a gritted conversation, or more like argument between Ranmaru and Camus. It was a blessing that the staffs didn't notice it. If they knew, damn, that will be some nice ol' paparazzi for Quartet Night. And sure that's bad for their reputation. Both in group and individually.

"Couldn't you pose properly you old hag?" Camus said forcing a smile. "Shut up you two-faced demon." Ranmaru commented back. The photoshoot goes on with a back-and-forth argument between the two. After the photoshoot end, Ranmaru went ahead and left. As soon as he exit the studio, a gush of cold wind hit him. It was raining heavily outside.

I wish I could say all these words
All these things that your heart never heard, yeah
But I saw the pain in your eyes and it sealed my lips

Ranmaru sigh in annoyance. 'What kind of bad luck is this?' He thought and put on his hoodie. He was about to plugged in his headphone when someone called out to him. "Oi," Ranmaru turned his back. "What do you want Elsa?" "Do you want to share an umbrella?" Camus said and open his umbrella.

"Go away. I don't need any umbrella." He said. "Hmph, fine then. I hope you freeze to death here or maybe you starve to death. Say goodbye to those Kotobuki bentos you liked so much." Camus said and walk ahead. "Wait," Camus stop. "Tch, fine. I'll take the offer on sharing that umbrella."

Ranmaru walk upfront then walk side-by-side with Camus to the Master Course. The walk was fill with silence and it stayed that way till they reach the Master Course. "Hey thanks." Ranmaru said when they reached the front door. "Your welcome. That is what bandmates do right?" Camus said looking at him. "Yeah, and sorry for calling you an useless count whatsoever." Ranmaru said rubbing the back of his neck. Camus smile, "Yeah, I'm sorry too."

Only my shadow knows
How I feel about you
Only my shadow goes
Where I dream of you and me
Should I go or wait?
Is it too soon, too late?
Only my shadow knows, ey
Only my shadow knows, oh oh

"You annoying old hag." "You stupid useless count that looks like that Elsa from Frozen." "I can't believe you watch a kids show like that." Camus smirk. Ranmaru blush, "Wha- I do not watch that movie. My kouhais force me into watching it!" "Yeah right."

"Nē AiAi, did we fail?" Reiji ask the youngest member of Quartet Night. "My data could not read anything." Reiji frowned. "But, there is a 80% chance something happened that day." "Something happen?" Reiji asked in curiosity. Unbeknownst to them, a little something did happen. But of course, it's a secret between the count and the rocker.

{Ok before I say anything lemme laugh a little because while editing this the song 'Umbrella' by Rihanna played on my phone and oh the irony.

And so I finish this request! Yippie! This was labeled as Camus×Ai and I still thought it was Camus×Ai until Hikari-san reminded me it was actually RanMus. So when I check it again it was RanMus. I guess I misread it. Oh well, silly me. 4 more request in line. I'll be back soon~}