Chapter 4: Not So Bad

I pressed the button and followed Sasuke. I heard screams and arguements as I walked out the elevator.

Third P.O.V.

"Father, I don't need her!" Sasuke said, glaring at his dad. Sakura entered the office just in time when Sasuke spoke. "Sasuke, I have several reasons why I personally hired you a secretary." Fugaku said, not looking up from his work. "And what are those?!" Sasuke said, giving his dad a glare.

"One, is that you hire and fire sluts for secretary. Two, is that those sluts never finish their jobs. Three, you get into fights quite often. Four, you take your mom away from her when you get injured. Five, Sakura is a doctor and she can fix you up when you get into a fight. Six, Sakura can prevent you from fighting. Seven, Sakura is very organized and responsible. Eight, she can control you by words. Nine, she can speak to clients by herself when you are doing your own business. And ten, Sakura will never allow number nine to happen. That's ten, need I say more?" Fugaku said, never looking up at Sasuke once.

"Tch." Sasuke said and started walking away. "Sasu-chan, sweety. I advice you not to anger Saku-chan. She'll break every bone in your body." Mikoto said, reading a file. Sasuke continued walking away, and ignore Sakura. "Sorry about that Sakura." Fugaku said, giving Sakura a slight smile. Sakura gave him a smile and said "That's alright Fugaku-san. Thank you for siding up with me, Fugaku-san, Mikoto-san. I guess I should follow my boss now. Ja ne." Sakura said smiling at them and walking away to follow Sasuke.

Sasuke returned to his office with stacks of papers on his hands. "File these up from a to z. I need my schedule for the whole month. Finish these within thirty minutes." Sasuke said, handing Sakura the files and returning to his desk and continued typing.

'Cha! Thirty minutes?! I'm going to skin him alive!' Inner said as Sakura began to work. 'Such a slave driver.' Sakura thought already half way through the pile within 10 minutes. She finished the whole stack within 15 minutes and started doing Sasuke's schedule. "Sakura bring me coffee." Sasuke said rubbing his temples. "Damn, migraine." Sasuke muttered under his breath.

Sakura stood up and went down the kitchen.(It's the place where the coffee maker and fridge and stuff are located. Sorry. I don't know what it's called. ._.) Sakura boiled Sasuke a ginger rather than brewing him a cup of coffee.

She went back up once she made sure it's hot as necessary. Sasuke looked up as he saw Sakura enter. "Drink up. It'll help your migraine." Sakura said, settling the cup of tea on his desk and continued typing.

Sasuke took a sip of the tea and continued working. A few minutes later Sakura stood up with the stack of paper at hand. "Finished everything boss." Sakura said grinning as she dropped the papers down on his desk.

"You can take a break." Sasuke said, not looking up at Sakura from his computer. She was about to turn around when she saw Sasuke's eyes dropping. "Hey, Sasuke take a nap first, I'll finish your work." Sakura said, seeing the tiredness is Sasuke's eyes.

"Hn, I can't trust you with this. This is important." Sasuke said, glaring a little. "Then learn to trust me now and go take a nap on the couch." Sakura said, smiling. "Hn, no." Sasuke said monotonously. "Hmph, fine then." Sakura said walking in the comfort room. She stayed there for a few minutes waiting for Sasuke to fall asleep.

She grinned as she saw Sasuke's head drop. She walked out and carried Sasuke to the couch. She glanced at him 'He's not that bad. I guess.' She thought with a smile on her face. She sat on Sasuke's chair and started doing his work.

To Be Continued...