Chapter 8: Come With Us

Both Kisame and Sakura shivered when they felt an awkward aura between the siblings. Sakura leaning over Kisame's ear and whispered. "Are they always like this?" She asked as quietly as she could. "I've asked the same to Itachi but he always changes the topic." Kisame whispered back sweat dropping. Sakura nodded, understanding the situation and sat back. A few hours later, the pilot has announced that they are soon arriving at Suna. 'I wonder who this Gaara is.' Sakura thought looking out the window.

The four entered the hotel they will be staying at. "Gonna go buy dinner, bye!" Kisame said, immediately walking away. Sakura sweat dropped at this. 'That d**ned fish left me with these two!' She thought. 'Cha! Let's grill him!' Inner said, clenching her fist.

"So, Sakura-san, what did you do before you became my brother's secretary?" Itachi said, giving Sakura a warm smile. "Hn." Sasuke said, grabbing a towel as he walks towards the bathroom.

"I was a full time doctor." Sakura said, smiling. Itachi blinked at Sakura, confused. "How did you get into our company then?" He asked.

"Fugaku-san called me, offering me a job as a secretary." Sakura said. Itachi nodded. 'So father wanted Sasuke to have a girlfriend already. A real one.' He thought, smiling slightly. His smile vanished as Kisame entered the room with paper bags at hand.

Sakura gave Kisame a why-did-you-leave-me-with-these-two-glare. Kisame sweat dropped and set the paper bags down just when Sasuke came out fully clothed.

They all ate together in silence. Kisame coughed to break the silence and said, "Why don't we pay Sasori a visit while we're here?" "Sasori?" Sakura asked with her eyebrow raised.

"You know him?" Sasuke asked. "Not sure if we're talking about the same person." Sakura said in a thoughtful way. "He must've been your patient once, Sakura-san." Itachi said monotonously. Sakura nodded and continued eating. "Let's pay him a visit." Sasuke said, surprising Kisame and Itachi. "What?" Kisame asked with his eyes wide.

"What's so surprising about that?" Sakura asked, completely confused at what's happening. "It's just that my little brother never bothered to visit anyone." Itachi said in a surprised tone. "Hn." Sasuke said taking away his now empty plate.

A few minutes later, all four them walked down a dark street. "It's too dark." Sakura stated as she tried to adjust her eyes. "It's fine actually." Both Sasuke and Itachi said at the same time. Kisame leaned on Sakura and whispered "They both have weird but awesome eyes so it's nothing unusual, really." "Cool." Sakura said.

The walk was silent until a group of men surrounded them. All four of them cautiously looked at the group of men. The men took out their weapons and smirked. "Give us miss pink hair and we'll let you live." The leader of the gang said.

"Sorry, but no." Kisame said, cracking his knuckles as a guy with a bat behind him ran towards him. Kisame quickly grabbed the bat and teared away the guy, gaining himself a weapon. "People like them annoys me the most." Sakura mumbled to herself, clenching her fists.

The guy nearest to Sasuke attacked him with a pocket knife. Sasuke dodged and grabbed the mans arm. Unknown to him, another guy with the same weapon is behind him. Itachi as if on instinct, punched the guy before he can stab Sasuke from the back.

The leader approached Sakura as the three men are busy fighting. The leader smirked at her and said "Come with is and this will end sweet cheeks." Sakura clenched her fists and ran towards him. But before Sakura can land a punch, a guy held her arms in place.

The leader cracked his fists with a smirk on his face. "You should learn your place, b**ch. You should've came with us when you had the chance, now look at your friends." The leader said.

Sakura glared at the leader and looked at the trio, only to see them being held in place. "F**k you." Sakura hissed. The leader grabbed a pocket knife and aimed it at Sakura. "SAKURA!" The three shouted, trying to break free. With that, Sakura shut her eyes, awaiting for the pain.

To Be Continued...