Chapter 17: Throw Anything At Foot

Itachi stood up and walked over to Sasuke. "Otouto." Itachi said, hugging Sasuke. 'Thank you, Sakura.' Itachi thought as Sasuke hugged him back.

The following day...

Itachi entered Sasuke's office at 9pm and saw Sakura still typing things, alone. "Sakura." Itachi said monotonously, Sakura looked up and smiled. "What is it, Itachi?" She asked. "You haven't eaten dinner yet, have you?" Itachi asked, walking towards her. "How did you know?" She asked with wide eyes. "It's obvious, now come on." Itachi said, pulling Sakura off the chair towards the elevator. "To where?" She asked. "Dinner." Itachi answered, smiling. "Wait, I still have to finish my work." Sakura said, trying to pull away from Itachi. "That'll have to wait, you'll get sick if you overwork yourself, Sakura." Itachi said as the elevator rang, signaling that they've reached their destination.

A few minutes later, Sakura found herself seated in a very fancy restaurant, staring at a series very high prices on the menu. "Itachi, this is too much. I can eat in a fast food chain, you know?" Sakura whispered to Itachi, using the menu to hide their faces.

"I wanted to thank you." Itachi whispered back. "What for?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow. "Sasuke now know the truth, thanks to you, how did you talk him out?" Itachi asked, smiling. "I recorded your conversation with that girl." Sakura said, grinning. "You little eavesdropping devil." Itachi whispered back, smirking.

Sakura removed the menu, only to see everyone in the restaurant staring at them. Itachi ignored this and ordered for them. An hour later, they got into Itachi's car. "You can finish that work tomorrow, I'll talk to Sasuke about it." Itachi said. "Woah, wait, is that Sasuke kissing another girl?" Sakura said, her look following Sasuke as Itachi drove off. "It happens a lot, that's why dad told you that he's a playboy and that you should be careful." Itachi said, sighing.

"Does Karin know about this?" Sakura asked. "She does. They don't have a romantic relatuonship so she doesn't really care." Itachi stated, stopping in front a house. Sakura got out of the car. "Thank you for the ride, Itachi." Sakura said. "Thank you for everything, Sakura." Itachi retaliated, making Sakura smile. With that, Itachi drove off.

The following day Sakura entered the office only to see Sasuke and the silver haired guy from a while back. "How are you out of jail?!" Sasuke asked, glaring at Kabuto. Kabuto smirked and pushed up his glasses. "I ran away right after that pink haired lady head butted me. And as for the Kabuto that you 'caught' that was an exact replica of me, only a dummy though." He said.

"Now won't you come with me and give me those beautiful eyes?" Kabuto asked, pulling out a knife. Sakura's eyes dilated as Kabuto lunged at Sasuke. Kabuto stopped when he felt something hit him. He looked fown and saw a shoe. "Get the hell out of here before I make you." Sakura said, glaring at Kabuto. "Now now, no need to get violent." Kabuto said, throwing the knife at Sakura. Sakura ducked as the knife nearly reached her.

Sakura ran towards Kabuto and kneed the place where the sun doesn't shine. Kabuto kneeled, holding his part as he let out a muffled scream. With this, Sakura hit his pressure point and took him by his collar and pulled him towards the elevator. A few minutes later, they reached the ground floor. Sakura pulled Kabuto towards the exit. "Be sure not to let this guy with the perimeter of the building, please. Oh and call the police. That's a wanted man." Sakura said, smiling at the guard as the guard handcuffed Kabuto.

She entered the elevator and returned to the office. She entered only to see Sasuke looking at her with amusement. "Of all things you can throw, why your shoe?" Sasuke asked, monotonously. "Don't complain I don't have anything at hand!" Sakura said, pouting. "So you'll throw anything at foot?" Sasuke asked, raising an eyebrow. "Ha-ha, boss. Very funny." Sakura said, rolling her eyes at the pun as she put her shoes on. "Just call me Sasuke when we're alone or with some friends." Sasuke said. "Sure thing, Sasuke." Sakura said grinning.

To Be Continued...