Chapter 15: Fight

"I'll set things right between you and him, Itachi. I promise." Sakura said, giving Itachi a bright smile. Itachi smiled back at her and stood up. "It's getting late. I'll drive you back to your house." Itachi said, offering Sakura a hand. "Thank you." Sakura said, smiling as she took his hand.

The following day, Sakura entered the office and saw Sasuke right where he is supposed to be. "Arrange my schedules, read my emails and read the files sent to me." Sasuke said, ordering Sakura around as he type away on his computer.

Sakura got on her desk and did as she was told. Half an hour later, Sakura walked towards Sasuke with the pile of papers at hand. "You have an appointment with the Kurosaki corp at 1. And Mikoto-san sent an email about you having to go to the doctor right after the meeting with Kurosaki corp. And these need to be signed." Sakura said, resting the pile on Sasuke's table.

"Hn. Bring these to Dad's office." Sasuke said, pointing at the three foot tall pile of papers. Sakura sweat dropped and carried it out. "Sakura, you need help?" A voice asked. "If you have time the yes please." Sakura answered as she struggled to push the button on the elevator. The guy took more than half the pile from Sakura and pushed the button towards the upper level.

Sakura looked at the guy who helped her. "Thanks, Shisui!" Sakura said, grinning. "No probs! Sasuke is such a dork for letting a lady handle this many papers all at once. " um, actually, he never instructed for me to carry it all at once. Teehee." Sakura said as she grinned and poked out heer tongue, making Shisui look at her weirdly.

They reached the upper level. Shisui pushed a huge door with his shoulder with the help of Sakura. "Fugaku-san, here are the files you asked for." Sakura said, grinning. "Good morning, Sakura-san, Shisui." Fugaku greeted. "Morning, uncle!" Shisui greeted back. "Uncle?" Sakura asked as she settled the papers on Fugaku's table, followed by Shisui.

"Yeah, I'm related to Sasuke and Itachi." Shisui said, grinning. "I can't see the resemblance except for the physique." Sakura said, sweat dropping. "I know, those two are like blocks of ice." Shisui replied, laughing. "Good that you understand each other." Fugaku said, grinning.

"We'll be going now, Fugaku-san." Sakura said. "Yes, thanks for bringing up the files that I needed." Fugaku said, smiling at the two. "No prob, uncle." Shisui said as the two walked towards the elevator. Both of them heard series of shouts coming from Sasuke's office. The two rushed to Sasuke's office and saw Kisame and Sasuke fighting.

"She FOOLED you! Itachi has nothing to do with it!" Kisame shouted as he got Sasuke by his collar. "Itachi has A LOT to do with it!" Sasuke shouted back. Kisame shook in anger and pulled a fist back. He threw a punch on Sasuke cheek, sending Sasuke a few steps back. Sasuke winced and threw his only punch on Kisame's cheek.

'Things are getting worse!' Shisui thought, rushing into scene. He pulled Sasuke back when he was about to punch Kisame again. Sakura on the other hand, pulled Kisame back. 'She has a scary strength for a girl.' Shisui thought sweat dropping. "Sasuke Uchiha! Kisame Hoshigaki!" A female voice shouted from the door way, making the four look.

Sasuke's and Kisame's faces paled as they saw a very angry Mikoto. "How dare you make Sakura-chan look at this horrible scene and make her stop the two of you?!" Mikoto asked as she stomped her way towards them. 'Um...auntie? I think I'm still here and helping Sakura stop these two?' Shisui thought, sweat dropping.

"You two! To my office. Now." Mikoto stated as she got to Sakura. "Are you hurt sweety? These two are too cruel to let you witness such a scene." Mikoto said as she checked Sakura for injuries. Sakura sweat drop and said "I'm perfectly fine, Mikoto-san." 'If anything those two will be the injured one.' Sakura thought. "Just come to me if anything is painful, alright?" Mikoto said, smiling. Mikoto pulled the two by their ear and got into the elevator. 'It's like I wasn't even here.' Shisui thought, sulking in the corner.

To Be Continued...