Chapter 20: Tuxido

Sasuke merely sighed and pulled a box out of his drawer. "Here." Sasuke said. "It's thanks for fixing things up between me and my brother." He continued. "What's this?" Sakura asked as she took the box from his hand. "Open it." Sasuke said as he rested his chin on his hand. Sakura did as she was told. Her eyes widened at this.

"You chose this?" Sakura asked, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes. "Hn." Sasuke answered. "I didn't think you would have a sense of fashion. Thank you." Sakura said as she pulled out a pink with black linings gown. "Hn. Wear it on our dance." Sasuke said. "Our dance?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You'll be my partner." Sasuke said, looking away. "That sounds more like a command rather than a request." Sakura said, sweatdropping. "Will you be my partner or not?" Sasuke asked, twitching as a nerve popped on his forehead. "Of course I will." She said, giving off a warm smile. Sasuke looked away blushing. "Hn." He said. "The ball is next week. Be sure to get ready." Sasuke said. "Sir yes sir!" Sakura said, saluting Sasuke as she grinned. "Take these to the concierge." Sasuke said, monotonously as he handed Sakura three folders. Sakura grinned and took it from him. Sasuke was deep in thought as he stared at the wall.

Flashback...

"Mom, I need help." Sasuke said, entering his mother's room. "What is it, Sasu-chan?" Mikoto said, combing her hair. "H-how do I win Sakura?" Sasuke said, mumuring the word Sakura. "How do you win a Sake?" Mikoto asked, raising an eyebrow. "Not sake! Sakura." Sasuke said, murmuring Sakura again. "Sage? Sasu-chan, dear. You can google these stuff." Mikoto said.

"Sakura, mom! Not sake, not sage! Sakura! How do I win Sakura!" Sasuke shouted. "You like Sakura-chan?" Mikoto asked with wide eyes. "Yes, and I'm worried that she might fall for my brother." Sasuke said, looking down. "Sweety, ask her for a dance at the ball." Mikoto said, grinning. "I heard that she was going to ask 'tachi-chan to go with her. Beat her to it and ask her before she can talk to 'tachi-chan." Mikoto said, grinning. "Thanks, mom." Sasuke said, smiling slightly as he got out of the room.

End of flashback...

Sasuke sighed as he leaned back on his chair. Right then a knock was heard. "Come in." He said. The door opened only to reveal Itachi. "So, have you asked her?" Itachi asked monotonously, but still smiling at Sasuke. "Yeah, she was estatic about it." He replied. "That's great, what about you?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Do you have something to wear?" Itachi asked. "My office clothes." Sasuke said, monotonously. Itachi faced palmed and said "Come to my room when we get home." Itachi said monotonously. Sasuke nodded and continued his work.

A few hours later, Sasuke arrived home with Itachi waiting in the liviing room with a book at hand. "Come." Itachi stated as he walked towards his room. Sasuke followed. Itachi pulled him towards his closet, showing him a series of hanged tuxidos. "Woah." Sasuke said in amazement. "I usually attend formal meetings." Itachi said, monotonously.

"I think this'll be a nice pair with the gown you gave Sakura." Itachi said smiling as he handed Sasuke a tuxido with pink and black tie. "Hn, thanks." Sasuke said. "Karin." Itachi said, out of the blue. "What about her?" Sasuke replied. "I haven't seen her for a while." Itachi said, closing his closet door. "She suddenly disappeared like a bubble." Sasuke said, closing his eyes. "Anyway, thanks for the tuxido." Sasuke said, walking out.

Sasuke entered his room only to hear the telephone ringing. "Teme, can you go to Sakura-chan's house right now, dattebayo?" A familiar voice asked through the phone. "Dobe? Why?" Sasuke asked. "Something happened to Sakura-chan!"

To Be Continued...