Chapter 23: Vacation

"Oh, and mom bought tickets." Itachi said. "What now?" Sasuke asked, clearly annoyed. "Tickets to a resort for you and Sakura. And it's reserved." Itachi said, making Sasuke groan. "Just the two of us?" Sasuke asked. "I guess." Itachi said, smiling.

Sakura stared at the huge resort before them. "Are you sure it's reserved for only the two of us?" Sakura asked Sasuke with a raised eyebrow. "That's what aniki said." Sasuke said, picking up their bags. "Welcome, Sasuke-sama, Sakura-sama." The concierge said, smiling as he handed them their keys.

They went upstairs and discovered that their rooms are only beside eachother. Sasuke, being a gentleman he is, put Sakura's bags in her room and left for his. A few minutes later, Sasuke heard a knock on his door. "It's open." Sasuke said. Sakura opened the door and peeked inside. "Sasuke, let's go swimming!" Sakura said, grinning. "With that wound of yours?" Sasuke asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's already closed." Sakura said, pouting.

Sasuke sighed and got up from his sit. "Fine, go ahead and change." He said. Sakura laughed and fully entered his room in her swimwear. "Already did, boss." She said, laughing evily. Sasuke twitched at this and got his trunks and went in the bathroom to change. "Sit somewhere and wait for me." Sasuke monotonously said. Sakura nodded and sat on the bed.

Sasuke got out with only his trunks. Sakura turned red. "Like what you see?" Sasuke asked smirking. Sakura turned and twitched. The two walked out of the room. And into the lobby. "Sakura-sama, Sasuke-sama, both of you seem tired, would you care for a little spa treatment?" A woman asked, approaching them.

Sasike looked at Sakura as if asking if she would mind. "We would love to." Sakura answered, smiling brightly. "Lovely." The woman exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Right this way please." She said, leading the way into another building. A scent of lavender hit Sakura like bricks as they entered a room. "Would you like to take a bath first before we start?" The woman asked. "Hn." Sasuke said. "Just take that as a yes." Sakura said, sweat dropping. The woman lead the way into another room. "You have exactly an hour. So please, take your time." The woman said, smiling as she walked away.

The room had three doors with different signs. Women, Men and Mixed. Sakura entered women and Sasuke entered men, both without a second thought. Sakura moan when she got into the hot, relaxing water. A few minutes had passed, making Sakura sigh. "Sasuke." She called out, earning herself a 'hn.' "It's so sad to be alone. But it's relaxing and comforting." Sakura said, smiling as she lowered herself within the water. "Hn." Sasuke answered. Sakura's eyes slowly got heavier as she leaned on a rock. "Sakura, don't fall asleep, you'll drown!" Sasuke shouted at the in between them.

Sakura sat up straight as she heard Sasuke's voice. The hour passed by slowly with Sakura and Sasuke chatting with each other with the wall in between them. They both got up and put on the robes. They got out and ssaw the woman from before, smiling at both of them. "I hope you had a relaxing time." She said, smiling. "Next would be a full body massage. Who would you like to massage you?" She asked, making Sakura look at her in confusion.

"A man or a woman is what she meant." Sasuke said. "Erm, woman please." Sakura said, clearly not comfortable with a man touching her body. "Man." Sasuke answered, same reason as Sakura's. "Very well, same room or different rooms?" The woman asked. "Same." Sasuke said before Sakura can even answer. "Please follow me." The woman said, leading the way yet again.

Sakura layed on her stomach as another woman approached her. Same goes for Sasuke. Sakura moaned in the middle of the session. "Sasuke~ I didn't know heaven existed." Sakura moaned, making Sasuke sigh. The woman giggled at this. "Is he your husband, Sakura-sama?" She asked, making Sakura and Sasuke twitch. "H-he's/I'm not!" They exclaimed at the same time. The man chuckled and said "Come now, don't butt into their love life, Miyo." 'L-love life?' They both thought, sweat dropping.

The session ended with Sakura falling asleep. The woman tried waking her up but Sakura just replied with a groan. "Don't worry, I'll carry her back to the room." Sasuke said, putting on his clothes. The woman handed him her clothes and said "You can give us back the robe when she wakes up, Sasuke-sama." Sasuke nodded and carried Sakura bridal style into her room. Well, outside her room, her room was locked so he went inside his room and layed her on the bed. Sasuke sighed and lied down beside her, falling asleep.

Sakura's eyes fluttered open. She turned her head to the side and saw Sasuke's sleeping face. Her eyes widened when she realized how close they are. She suddenly sat up and scooted away, causing Sasuke to wake up. "Why were you on my bed?!" Sakura asked. "You're in my room." Sasuke monotonously answered. "Your room was locked so I brought you here." Sasuke said, going back to sleep. "Sasuke! Don't sleep yet! Wake up! Let's go swimming!" Sakura said, hopping on the bed. Sasuke groaned at this and got up. "You have too much energy." He said as they went on another adventure.

Three days after, everything returned to normal. Sakura walked in the office and saw a green haired woman sitting on Sasuke's chair. "Aren't you going to say good morning to your new boss?" She asked, smirking. "What?" Sakura deadpanned.

To Be Continued...